has anyone tried this pedal? how does it compare to the boss tu2? looks really good for its price.
can it power up other 9v pedals?

TIA
i had a behringer once..we dont talk about him anymore

i have a behringer amp though, i quite like it for a practie amp.
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
I have one, i've had it for about a year and it's worked fine. I'm not sure if it can power other pedals (i don't think it can) The only thing i dislike about it is that it sometimes seems to find it a little difficult to pick up the low E, so it may take a few strikes of the string to get a reading on the tuner. If you're going to be gigging with the tuner regularly i'd probably go for a korg, boss or planet waves tuner, but if you're planning on using it for bedroom use, i don't think you can go far wrong with it.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

if its one that you plug into the signal chain its probably not a good idea, behringers often bring up the noise floor to the point where your tone will be swimming in hissy noises, even if they aren't switched on.

imo you're better off getting one of those ones that you clip onto the headstock than a behringer. but if this is a headstock-clippy one it would be fine i imagine.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^ that is something i was worried about when buying mine but.... there is no noticeable extra noise or any hissing at all. Supposedly the behringer uses the exact same circuitry as the boss pedal.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22

if price is your main concern, go with the Ibanez LU-20. It's $40, easy to use, and true bypass
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by rocabillyrollup
all behringers suck

have you tried all their gearf? if not then you cant say they all suck, i quite like the to800 vintage overdrive, might not be as good as a tubescreamer but it still sounds pretty good
Quote by Pete Griffin
The only thing i dislike about it is that it sometimes seems to find it a little difficult to pick up the low E, so it may take a few strikes of the string to get a reading on the tuner.

Play a harmonic on the 12th fret. Tuners always pick it up much better.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
^ hehe yes, that's what i already do, but thx anyway, good tip.
Quote by Lukeisonfire

Quote by evilbeaver22

Quote by Johnonon
if price is your main concern, go with the Ibanez LU-20. It's $40, easy to use, and true bypass

+1
I've heard that in general Behringer pedals are not that good, however, when you take into consideration the price, they're pretty good.
I have the tu-100 tuner pedal. Its fine, havent ahd a single probelm with it. Only thing i dont like is that it takes about 2-3 seconds from when u stomp it, to start tuning. It does the same thin as the boss pedal for 1/3rd the price.