Right, so you can probably disregard this because it's probably one of those moments where I feel like I know something because I'm high. But...it seems to me that by constantly making jokes about bands like Blink 182, Good Charlotte, and Fall Out Boy and making all of our "tr00 punx" jokes, anyone without a basic understanding of what punk is will think that this is what punk fans are really like...and will continue to see bands like Fall Out Boy as punk. So...we should stop making the jokes so much. It's not really that funny when I see "Green Day are tr00 ponx" anymore. So go ahead, make fun of this thread and do what I know you're all going to do, but for me...well I'm gonna smoke one or two more hits just to keep this high going as long as possible without getting caught.
I was just about to make this thread, but you took the words from me. And I completely agree, when you see a new thread and minutes later it's all full of "tr00 punx"-blabh.
I second this motion.

Jokes on this site seem to hang around way too long sometimes.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by recklessnick
tts because most the punx in this forum thinks they are cooler than pop punk fans and metalcore pussys
The only time we make jokes about those bands being "tr00 punx" is when somebody makes a thread about them here. Fall Out Boy and Simple Plan threads obviously don't belong here, so I don't really find a problem with the jokes.

I don't think I'm cooler than pop punk fans (i'm one of them) and metalcore fans. I'm not really a "punk" and I listen to a wide variety of music, including punk, pop punk, early emo, indie and rap.

I never make fun of Green Day because I love them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sargasm
unponx.

Definitely. Your sig, on the other hand, might be the most ponx sig ever.