Right i finally got my rose in tune, but now when i use the wammy i get a weird clicking sound coming from nut area urgh. will my trouble end.
Carl
Last edited by Carl_Martin at Oct 6, 2007,
couple things to check. Make sure the string retainer bar, after the nut, is low enough that it's making the strings angle over the locking nut. Make sure the pads are aligned correctly, they are flat on only 2 edges. Lastly, make sure the 2 screws, under the 3 locking pads, that hold the nut to the neck, are snug and not loose.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Lastly, make sure the 2 screws, under the 3 locking pads, that hold the nut to the neck, are snug and not loose.

that happened to me when i got mine. I had to bring it across the state so the guy could drill new holes in it cuz the screws in mine were stripped when i got it . i had to wait like a month cuz that guy was a ****ing douche!
Quote by axendency_101
Lastly, make sure the 2 screws, under the 3 locking pads, that hold the nut to the neck, are snug and not loose.

that happened to me when i got mine. I had to bring it across the state so the guy could drill new holes in it cuz the screws in mine were stripped when i got it . i had to wait like a month cuz that guy was a ****ing douche!

yikes, how did he end up fixing it? Did he drill holes to glue in dowels, so you could secure the new screws into the dowels?

Quote by Carl_Martin
Problem solved it was the nut that was loose Many Thanks Carl

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids