DSL401

or GH50L + 2x12 cab
Last edited by Ht666 at Oct 6, 2007,
Are you serious?
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
you're in birmingham. you could probably go to a store and try them both out (theres a soundcontrol in birmingham i think, theres probably a lot of other big guitar shops).

don't let someone else choose for you because they don't know which one you'd prefer.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
ok

i'm going to london in october half term

and i might go to birmingham next weekend

so i'll probably try them out then
the Randall is pants, get the DSL plain and simple. I'd take a Marshall over a Randall any day of the week. Go to harmony central reviews, all the reviews for the Randall model are that it's pretty much pants.

I have a DSL401 and have a monsterous tone of high quality, so i'm plugging Marshall.
Haha I had the exact same thread last week, I went with the Randall for my high gain needs, but the marshall would be great for rock, blues & lower gain stuff, the only downside is that they over heat easily.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
GET THE DSL!!!!!!

I have the RG50TC, and it sounds great with my Marshall distortion pedal on the clean channel, but the only reason I do this is because the gain channel on that amp is HORRIBLE.
It sounds like a fuzz pedal witht the gain set to 11, and the EQ and gain knobs barely do **** all to counteract this.
get the DSL.
Go used and get a Laney :P
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
If you can get a Laney GH50L and 2x12 cab or any Laney AOR that would be good.

I just got an AOR 50 with a 4x12 cab off ebay for £166.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Gh50l.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Exsuratientoel
Haha I had the exact same thread last week, I went with the Randall for my high gain needs, but the marshall would be great for rock, blues & lower gain stuff, the only downside is that they over heat easily.

the overheating problem was sorted a few years ago