Can you move music (Non- DRM) from Computer to computer with a pendrive?
If So How
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
drag and drop...
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
O....
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables

edit: or you can cut/copy-paste.
or right click the file you want and go on "send to:" and choose the pendrive.

But drag & drop is nice and easy =]
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Funny you should say that, actually.. i just got a new computer in my room. I've been going back and forth all day putting things from this PC to the new one, with just a 1GB pendrive..
Quote by 12Jim34
Funny you should say that, actually.. i just got a new computer in my room. I've been going back and forth all day putting things from this PC to the new one, with just a 1GB pendrive..

Why don't you save yourself the effort and network the two pc's?
if you have an mp3 player most can be turned into a BIG pendrive... well zens and i pods anyway

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Quote by Crazy_x_Angel
if you have an mp3 player most can be turned into a BIG pendrive... well zens and i pods anyway

Yeah, when I got a new computer I just took all the songs and videos off of my iPod, an used it as a hard drive to transfer everything.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.