I've been looking for a bit now but can't find something that will convert them (I've got ten) for free entirely. The closest thing I could find added the company name over every 10 seconds of the song, it was awful.

So can someone hit me up with an entirely free m4a to mp3 converter?
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Xilisoft WMA MP3 converter.

If you get it free you can only do 2 songs at a time though.

So you have to do 2 songs, then close the program. Open the program, do 2 songs and so on.

Doesn't take too long and gets the job done.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Itunes. download it for free.
select the song, right click on it and click "convert selection to mp3" although you can play m4a songs on itunes.

i'd reccomend Itunes, even if you dont have an ipod. although if you have any mp3 player that isnt an ipod, id suggest you stay clear from itunes as apple have not added any support for anythign else.
Thank you, it's much appreciated.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
you could do the way i did it which is kinda of odd.

i put the files on a CD-RW then make sure your windows media player is set to rip files to MP#. then rip the files on the disk

its long and a bit tedious depending on how many files you need to convert. but it works. not mention you have to name all the files. it works thoguh
db poweramp batch converter. Seriously, best thing evar. and free.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Audacity
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome