I just bought myself a cheap Yamaha keyboard and I was trying to play some songs, does anybody knows of a good piano tabs site? Sheet music would be fine too.
Hell is empty. All the devils are here. - William Shakespeare
Piano 'tabs'? that's just confusing, how would that work?

I have many a nightwish sheet music file if that floats your boat, if not try google.
Check out www.musicnotes.com
Just use the "Browse sheet music" link. Only downside is that you'll only get the first page for free, but usually that's enough to do the whole song.
It's hard to find stuff like that, because it's hard to find sheet music for free and piano tabs are ridiculously impractical.
no
Bump? I'm pretty interested in this thread, I got a piano downstairs but I have zero interest in the classic sheet music thats laying around. If only I could find some blues stuff on the net I'd be set.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Stop being lazy; learn sheet music. There is no standard system of piano tablature.
tabnapper.com

and

pianotabs.com

and

e-chord.com

and

911tabs.com
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Theres no such things as tabs for piano, it's sheet music or naught.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
actually there is...
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Learn to read standard notation..

It's the only way out.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by Dabarro
I just bought myself a cheap Yamaha keyboard and I was trying to play some songs, does anybody knows of a good piano tabs site? Sheet music would be fine too.

try sheet music and lean how to read it...its easy

Also head on over to this piano board im a member at...nice place:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

also have a look at this post i made a while ago about easy piano pieces to get:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/32/5087.html
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 6, 2007,
Hm...lets see

Taking about 4-5 days out and learning to read sheet music and mastering songs in 1hr to 3 hrs

OR

NOT learning sheet music, getting a piano "tab" and spending 3-4 minutes looking for EVERY note thus taking about 2 days to learn a song effectively

I think your choice is made here =]

Quote by moody07747
try sheet music and lean how to read it...its easy

Also head on over to this piano board im a member at...nice place:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

also have a look at this post i made a while ago about easy piano pieces to get:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/32/5087.html

sorry to be dick mate, but you're a good member and you'll get banned if the mods see that first link =/
Actually I have invented a near perfect way of tabbing out a song for the piano.
EDIT: PM me for more info.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Last edited by TOAOIsaac at Oct 6, 2007,
Gp5 has the option to show you where to play just like on the guitar fret board. Although it is ridiculously hard to play after 6 years on a kawai....
Use guitar pro m8.
I can find alot of piano songs here on ultimate guita, i open them with guitar pro and i just see the drawings on the piano and i learn the songs. BTW in guitar pro the piano has reduced octaves, but dont worry just move then up or down if necesary.
Power Tab and Guitar Pro have music for piano sometimes.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?