Basically I was watching David Lynch's movie 'Eraserhead' and kind of enjoyed it despite the fact that it's one seriously strange movie.

The thing that kinda freaked me out was 'baby.'

What the heck is it?!?! I read somewhere that it was a premature calf.

Any know what it really was cus for a movie made in the 70's on a low budget I don't think it was a prop but a real creature.
yea that's pretty much the strangest, freakiest movie i've ever seen.

"living nightmare" is what i got out of it. its like in dreams when someone do something really weird but you wonder why you didnt logically ask him/her "what are you doing?". this film kinda throws away that logic (if anyone knows what i mean..)

that "baby" looks like some kind of alien penis baby to me...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I know what u mean. It's like a freaky ass dream that Lynch had and turned into a movie.

The baby scares me. alot...

I made a sculpture of it in Art class and freaked the **** out of my entire class and everyone on the bus on the way home.
Last edited by walidb123 at Oct 6, 2007,
Quote by walidb123
The baby scares me. alot...

lol same, you know what else scares me

that rabbit from donnie darko, after watching that i've had dreams where a guy with a pink rabbit suit just stands outside my house staring at me through the window..arrgghh!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lynch hasn't ever told anyone what the baby was...you would assume it was very clever puppeteering...there's not really anything to suggest otherwise. Lynch was an art student, afterall, doing sculptures and the like, so it's more than possible that he himself crafted the baby.

Eraserhead only gets better and better on repeated viewing.
Lynch's movies really make me think more about the world and everytime I watch his movies I see the world differently.

But has anyone seen Mulholland Drive?

I've seen it twice but still don't understand what that movie is 'really' about. It's similar to Eraserhead in that it contains random looking scenes but it takes alot of thinking to figure it out.

^I'm also starting to get weird random dreams when I listen to Neutral Milk Hotel's music.