http://www.nme.com/news/blur/31616

Is this a good or a bad thing? I admit they made some of the best songs of the mid 90's but have they not had their day. I think there music has got worse over their last couple of albums to the extent i dont recognise the band who had the classic feud with oasis during the brit pop era. The reason they were so universally liked was because of anthems such as park life, charmless man and not with the type of music that was on think tank?

what you reckon?
I honestly don't give a hoot. They tried so hard to be Radiohead later in their carear that they fizzled out into not mattering.

Think Tank tried to do what Kid A did almost 4 years after Kid A came out. They just don't matter anymore.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
i think if it happens it will be awsome, damon is, if anything, more on his game now than he was in the 90's with all of the music he's been making. not to mention the music that graham has been making on his own as of late.

so i'm looking forward to it.
Quote by Something_Vague

Think Tank tried to do what Kid A did almost 4 years after Kid A came out. They just don't matter anymore.

To be honest, Kid A wasn't breaking ground either.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I think it will be good. Damon has is at the peak of his career at the moment I haven't got Think Tank but 13, Coxon's last Blur album is awesome.