aggiefan33
196 IQ
http://www.myspace.com/trainwreck5

Found out about these guys from their split with Comadre, and they are slowly becoming one of my favorite bands. I also just found their S/T, which is really great.

What genre would you place them under? I've heard them described as Screamo, Metalcore, and Crust...
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
Great group. Very solid. All i have is their Comadre split (personally i think Comadre is better, but that's just me )

And yeah i have NO CLUE what genre to put them in. They have like J. Bannon-ish Vox and they mix so many different elements in their music, they have the Screamo and the Metalcore and the Hardcore. I think they've made their own genre
Hartalcore-O. (Hardcore-Metalcore-Screamo)
free.of.filth.
322 IQ
I saw Trainwreck with Ghostlimb a little while ago. Trainwreck was such a good live band, I wasn't into their recordings though..
Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
Trainwreck is His Hero Is Gone mixed with Euro Skramz. They slay!
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Trainwreck, Comadre and Ghostlimb in a 20x20 room was easily my best show i've ever been to.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
^Would you mind hooking me up with something by Ghostlimb?

That show would be nothing short of incredible, I wish i saw them when/if they came by.
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
I only have material of theirs on vinyl actually, sorry bro.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Quote by recklessnick
trainwreck? isnt that kyle gass' band??

Stop posting.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Yeah, but why in the hell would be talking about that band. It's called common sense.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
Quote by recklessnick
Because Kg Rules

Please stop posting in the hardcore forum.
jackbutt
Level 16 Swordmaster
157 IQ
I saw them a few months ago with Ghostlimb as well. I picked up one of their albums on vinyl, but I agree, they were much better live. The recorded vocals aren't near as good. A lot of fun though.
12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
I think they've made their own genre
Hartalcore-O. (Hardcore-Metalcore-Screamo)

pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
I saw this band play a basement show in allston with comadre and furnace. They were sooo good. Awesome gear too.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
do you remember any of the equipment they had? i love their sound haha.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
Quote by LordWorm420
trainwreck is a great type of weed.

please stop posting..
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
they played an ampeg vt22 and some kind of top hat amp. might have been an ambassador.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
The Top Hat belonged to the Comadre guitarists who was filling in. Their guitarist had a Marshall, it looked like a JCM. The bassist had an Ampeg. But the bass was so loud that they sounded a lot heavier, also the guitarist ran through two halves at one point making him huge.
+}-136-{+
Registered Text Offender
211 IQ
Quote by aggiefan33
please stop posting..

What a meanie.

But anyways, if KG is in this band, I'm checking it out for sure. Tenacious D is awesome.
kurtrip
487 IQ
awesome neo-crust stuff
lot of this amazing stuff coming out of germany
people who like this should check out: Glasses, Alpinist (and Eaves / Engrave : both had Trainwreck members i think)
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
The Top Hat belonged to the Comadre guitarists who was filling in. Their guitarist had a Marshall, it looked like a JCM. The bassist had an Ampeg. But the bass was so loud that they sounded a lot heavier, also the guitarist ran through two halves at one point making him huge.

yea they didn't play marshalls when i saw them. Just a bunch of Ampegs and a Top hat. And Furnace played a mig 100h

There were a few V4s lying around but i don't think trainwreck used them. regardless they sounded incredible.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob