hey can anyone tell me a song that has a great solo but it isnt too hard to play and will help me with hammer-ons and puill offs? thanx
i think you made this thread already, and i think i already said Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, but also maybe Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by MAMADERA2000
hey can anyone tell me a song that has a great solo but it isnt too hard to play and will help me with hammer-ons and puill offs? thanx

a really easy solo is stricken by disturbed.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Comfortably Numb (first solo)
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by MAMADERA2000

For hammer-ons you could listen to some Iron Maiden songs like 'Aces High' and 'The Trooper'. Maiden is good to listen to if you want to learn all that stuff. Listen to Dave Murray's style for trills.
comfortably numb both solos. seize the day solo by avenged sevenfold. zombie inc solo by in flames. stairway to heaven solo led zepplin
started to play when i broke my foot. best broken bone i ever had.
RHCP - Suck My Kiss
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Wish you were here (Floyd), Over the hills and far away (Zep), More then a Feeling (Boston), Smoke on the water (Deep Purple)

Those are all relatively easy solos that feature hammers/pulls and at a reasonably slow tempo.
pretty much any ACDC song with a solo plus it will really get you into good bluesy pentatonic structure which is doo if you want to make your own solos.
Open your heart by Europe,
the solo isn't very hard you basicly need a good ear for the psycho bends though.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!