wht are some good songs 2 play in clean, i kno alot of stuff on distortion..but i wanna have more variety.. any suggestions?
bLaCkSkaLl

My Gear
Dean From Hell
Marshall G50R CD
Ibanez: Tubescreamer,
,Flanger/Chorus,
Delay/Echo
Korg CA-30 Tuner
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll

? whts tht 4?
bLaCkSkaLl

My Gear
Dean From Hell
Marshall G50R CD
,Flanger/Chorus,
Delay/Echo
Korg CA-30 Tuner
..listen to music, wait untill you hear a song not using distortion. Play that song.

You may also want to look into grammar, it rocks.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Doodle face is right...

and also try listeing to some old school stuff like clapton or sth
they have good acoustic songs and stuff
wow, Doodleface.. Look into relaxing, not being a tightass is not just good, it rocks.

I find that many acoustic songs originally (like "is there somebody out there", not sure if I spelled that right, by deep purple is good) sound good clean on an electric.
Washburn JB100 Customshop USA
Squire Stratocaster, Squire Telecaster, highway 1 tele,
FM65r amp, Marshall MS-4 & FM-15r
Washburn b-9 five string banjo, Eagle dreadnought acoustic. Art & lutherie AMI.
Solitary shell is really good. I know some of it isnt always clean, but the beginning and guitar solo is clean and a fair portion of the song.

Solitary Shell by Dream Theater.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Talmir
wow, Doodleface.. Look into relaxing, not being a tightass is not just good, it rocks.

I find that many acoustic songs originally (like "is there somebody out there", not sure if I spelled that right, by deep purple is good) sound good clean on an electric.

Actually, I completely agree with Doodleface. Doesn't sound like a tightass to me. Someone's a hypocrite

Anyway...look into some Eric Johnson. Manhattan is <3
try alcohaulin ass by hellyeah, it has distortion in it but it also has a good acoustic part in it
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
sweet home alabama...
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Tell us what sort of genre your after, 'cos there are hundreds of thousands of songs we could suggest to you.
POST FINDER
My favorite is metal but i also love bands lik RHCP to Jimi Hendrix
bLaCkSkaLl

My Gear
Dean From Hell
Marshall G50R CD
,Flanger/Chorus,
Delay/Echo
Korg CA-30 Tuner
"Simple Man"...has three parts...two clean guitars and one with distortion.
Also, "All I Can Do Is Write About It" is a great one. It's played on an acoustic, but sounds good clean.
Also, several Metallica have GREAT intros that are clean. Fade to Black and Sanitarium being a couple of my favorite intros. You could also do Freebird.
Children of the Sea has some cool stuff in clean and Diary of a Madman by ozzy is good
Manchester United
I also play nothing else matters which is good song for getting good at fingerpicking
Manchester United
u like rhcp? go play their songs... all clean.. under the bridge, scar tissue, californication.. just to name a few
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)