any ideas on battery powered bass amps ............looked at a used vox da 5 guitar amp

but the dealer couldnt say for sure that it would take a bass.............size and weight

was good though and a lot cheaper than the pignose hog 30.........wonder if any have

a car adaptor that fits in a cigarette lighter
First off, the constant use of ellipses tends to make your posts read like you are saying "um or like" between sentences.

Second. the best battery power bass amps I have seen are by Phil Jones, but if the Pignose H30 is too expensive for you, the Phil Jones are going to be completely out of your price range.

For the price, both the Roland Microcube and the Pignose are great choices and handle the low end well. I have the Pignose H30, and for a practice and small gig situation, its a great all round amp, with a nice retro look.
Quote by anarkee
First off, the constant use of ellipses tends to make your posts read like you are saying "um or like" between sentences.

Second. the best battery power bass amps I have seen are by Phil Jones, but if the Pignose H30 is too expensive for you, the Phil Jones are going to be completely out of your price range.

For the price, both the Roland Microcube and the Pignose are great choices and handle the low end well. I have the Pignose H30, and for a practice and small gig situation, its a great all round amp, with a nice retro look.

its just for throwing in the truck so i can practice at work...........i dont want to be in too

deep if it gets stolen or damaged........i just dont want to blow it up in a week......im

not sure why my writing style is an issue as it worked so well for hunter

thompson.............i think i get my point across though and my spelling is generally

decent............its been a long time since i had to worry about grammar...........thanx

for the help though
Quote by motorcycleboy

not sure why my writing style is an issue as it worked so well for hunter

thompson............

So did snorting enormous amounts of coke and drinking massive amounts of Chivas, lol.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread, you'd do well with a Roland Microcube. At only 8lbs its very light and sturdy and a good option for a battery powered practice amp.
I second both the Microcube and the grammar suggestions. All those dots and gaps between lines get rather awkward to read
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Quote by anarkee
So did snorting enormous amounts of coke and drinking massive amounts of Chivas, lol.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread, you'd do well with a Roland Microcube. At only 8lbs its very light and sturdy and a good option for a battery powered practice amp.

but will it take the extra punishment of an electric bass?
your word is good enough for me and the billy shehan thing was an interesting read...

thanx a bunch,and if you have the time id be interested in talking transcriptions etc

with you from time to time