Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer

Priceless
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
they also sell lights and fog machines. im in technical theater..... youd never buy from GC
Quote by Miasma909
I like how its under "Tube Amp Heads"

i know...and why are they ****ing selling some dudes shoes on there...does he even have anything to do with guitars?
Edit:
Aparently not...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Taylor_(salesman)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Miasma909
I like how its under "Tube Amp Heads"

fission mailed.
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
And to think I'm going there tomorrow. By god if I see shoes, I'm leaving (after I play the Razorbacks).
No other time has been a better cause fot it's use than this. And by "it" I mean...

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
These things called computers sometimes get messed up when stupid people mess with them.
Quote by ebbbaaa
No other time has been a better cause fot it's use than this. And by "it" I mean...

GOT'EM! =]
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by ebbbaaa

I would have done that, but it would have been odd doing it in my own thread
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by MFZBen
No they're $44.99....

Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
maybe they are hoping for some random kid to just wonder through the site and suddenly see those shoes and think, "wow! skulls and snakes on shoes! that is so metal! i must have them!" so clearly they dont give their consumers a whole lot of credit. dumb people wonder in and buy random ****. thats why every store in the world has 70 different types of gum when you are in the check out line. dumb people will buy anything.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
maybe they are hoping for some random kid to just wonder through the site and suddenly see those shoes and think, "wow! skulls and snakes on shoes! that is so metal! i must have them!" so clearly they dont give their consumers a whole lot of credit. dumb people wonder in and buy random ****. thats why every store in the world has 70 different types of gum when you are in the check out line. dumb people will buy anything.

im sorry to hear you are so bitter about chewing gum..
Exotic flavors > you!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I'm waiting for the day Guitar Center and every other Guitar store becomes a even sleezeir version of hot topic with nothing but fender guitars and fanboy gear. I seen them selling shirts and other assorted crap around Christmas time last year. I have yet to see a pair of shoes.
Unless I feel like buying a guitar that isn't a Fender (Usually) or an expensive amp (No, I love my sh*ty solid state!) I stick to my good old Guitar Stop, which is locally owned and the people there are nice. That being said, when I go to Guitar Center, I feel really important, because someone will spend the next hour or two, if I want them to, helping my try stuff out and suggesting things.
Depends on the guitar shop too, the one close to me the first time I went in there this nice chick helped me out and was awesome. She was a great salesperson and she knew stuff about guitars and amps and she was able to help me with every question. Even though she had two customers at the time she was able to answer everything quickly and very nicely. Second time I went in there she was fired or quit I'm not positive which and there were four people working and none of them even said hi to me when I walked into the store they sat and talked to each other. At guitar center though as soon as I walk in I get someone who says hi and asks if I need any help. So it is not a very big thing for me to choose guitar center over the local shop because they are nicer and much more helpful.
thank you for posting the lol wut pear b4 i did it and got banned for it........

btw, you should take it down as its at least a warning

i wouldnt trust shoes sold by guitar center, or any guitar shop for that matter.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by kool98769
im sorry to hear you are so bitter about chewing gum..
Exotic flavors > you!

hey!

...i like gum
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!