Ok so i havn't cried in years. I think the last time i cried was when my Grandad died(bout 5 years ago i was 11) and im just wondering whether it's unhealthy not to cry even if you don't feel the need. I know if you try holding stress in it will cause problems but i just dont feel the need

anywayz how often do you all cry and is there anything (other than knifing myself or shooting my foot) that will make me cry

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
watch some chick flick or something
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
watch Forrest Gump, the sad part at the end always gets me
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
I dont think your going to be unhealthy if you dont cry, if you suppose to cry, you will. If not, you dont have to.
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
The Deer Hunter ending ALWAYS gets me real bad lolol

Its such a moving film.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Jonjy2
Just think about all the **** that happened or whatever....Works if it's good enough stuff...If it doesn't work, there's nothing to cry about.

:s bah f uck it ill just have a good laugh.much better
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
watch that movie the pursuit of happiness me and two other friends were watching it one of them litterally cried every 20 min
Send me off to bed forevermore.
its not really unhealthy, but its really good for you to cry sometimes.

if you feel stressed out and like the weight of the world is on your back, then cry
or laugh so hard you cry.
you'll always end up feeling better
You aren't obliged to cry, it's not a big deal if you don't.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by zanz1bar
watch Forrest Gump, the sad part at the end always gets me

He loves you, Jenny!
He may not be a smart man, but he knows what love is!

I usually get a little teary if I've gone more than 24 hrs without sleep and am listening to music.

But actual melancholic crying?

None of your business, fuck off!
someimes i cry at night when i'm thinking of past memories. or if i'm thinkin about someone's death. but other than that, i don't feel the need to cry. u gotta be strong and not let your emotions get the best of you unless you want it to.
dude when Forrest is reading the letter to Jenny's grave, i want to bawl my eyes out
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Get someone to kick you in the nuts.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
hmm, the nuts thing doesnt sound too good. does anybody know of a site or link that will has you in stitches for ages. i think thats what i need even just a youtube link xD
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Im a pussy too lol,not unbelievably whingy,about once a month...I dont cry really often,but i cry easily...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
only my girl can make me cry...but a good laugh...hmmm....go listen to Jeff Dunham...always makes me laugh so hard i can't eat...
I can't remember the last time I properly cried, but I came very close just after my Grandad died. We went to meet with all our family and to see his body at the funeral place, it's some weird Catholic tradition.
there are other ways of letting out your stress. like just write some poetry (very emo, i know, but its works). thats what i do, and im a pretty healthy individual (according to me.......). and later, you can show it to a girl if you want to scare/impress her. however the poetry turns out......
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by nightraven
Listen to Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley <-- saddest song ever written.

This man speaks the truth. Maybe also watch Bambi? That film always gets me.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Get kicked in the nuts.

Only excuse for a man to cry. Or else you'd be demoted to Manbitch.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
watch adam sandler trying to be funny :P
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
watch cast away, when he loses wilson, always makes me cry lol
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by zanz1bar
dude when Forrest is reading the letter to Jenny's grave, i want to bawl my eyes out

*sniff*

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by senor_penguin
watch cast away, when he loses wilson, always makes me cry lol

Same here.

I didn't cry when I first watched Titanic. But I did cry during the first Pokemon movie when it came out when I was like 7 or something like that.

I find it hard to cry now. I went to my great grandmothers funeral a couple years ago, I felt like a dick cause everyone around me was crying.

Although, I find it incredibly easy to be crying when I'm laughing or with happiness, go figure
The Pit. The Movie.