A good friend of mine lives in Canada, pretty close to the border with America (buffalo). He is only 15 though, so I can't really get to America. He is now considering ordering a Schecter Damien 6, A Peavey Valveking 112 and a Digitech Bad Monkey on a Canadian website:

http://www.axemusic.com

Anyone here familiar with this website? Is it reliable? I really don't want him to get screwed over.

If anyone knows a better website for this stuff in Canada, or from America shipping to Canada please let me know!
WTLTL 2011
You're more likely to get screwed over in terms of prices than the site being a scam. The prices are close to MSRP.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Meh, it's more likely than not to be more expensive over the counter than it is at Axemusic. I buy stuff from them all the time, it's always at my door in four days sharp.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
thanks for the suggestion, but it looks like tomlee doesnt carry any of the items I listed
WTLTL 2011
lamusic.ca?
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
note to whoever said its overpriced, thats canada
*is sad*
i have a 'white guitar'
axe is reliable and has good prices(on par with l&m for a lot of stuff)
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by glaz31
lamusic.ca?

lamusic is based in Ontario, so if your friend is in the east, that would be a better site.

Axemusic is legit, I got my RG321 through them, got to me fast, but I'm in BC, and they are based in Edmonton and Calgary.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS