My Jackson DK2M has a double locking floyd rose licensed system.

When i go down on the whammy bar, sometimes the neck like clicks. It also happens when i go up.

For example it'll click if i pull up and then if i go down straight after it, it 'll click again.

Is this normal?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Not normal. Where exactly is the clicking sound coming from in the neck? That would help in giving a solution
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Your floyd saddles might have grooves in them where the strings rest and upon pitching down it'll click outta the groove, then back in again.

Same goes for the locking nut, check for grooves on that & replace them/switch around the placements of them.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
if it's a bolt on neck and the click is coming from the joint, tighten the screws a little to make sure they're snug. dont strip them, just a quarter turn will ensure tighness. if it persists, check the lower nut grooves and file them if necessary. my strat clicks when i dive and its the neck joint. there's nothing i can do about it and it's not bad for the tuning or anything, it's just expansion and contraction. if the above measures don't work, i wouldn't worry about it as long as it keeps it's tune andthere's no visible movement of parts that shouldn't move.
Make sure the locking nut is tightened all the way.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Hmm, I think it's the nut not the neck.

I check the screws that holds the nut in place and they seemed pretty tight....and ive tightened the locking part of the nut very tight....but it still seems to be doing it.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Are you sure its not the trem arm joint clicking? If they fit a little loose sometimes this happens. Just a thought.
On several Ibanez guitars I've worked on, the nut shifted everytime you bombed the whammy, and that's what was making the clicking noise. You can try to get some adhesive sand paper and attach it to the bottom of the nut so it produces from friction against the nut slot...that's what worked on a couple of the Ibbys.