I remember a while back UG went down and you couldn't post anything other than a thread, and anyone who posted a thread in the pit faced being banned.

What happened? Did the postal office take their revenge for crashing their site with free boxes?

I just remembered it and got curious.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
wtf are you talking about?and youre a jun 07er

i thought j00 07ers were all legit
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
when did it happen?
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Yes, it was resolved.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sum1udunno
when did it happen?

A month or 2 ago.

Like, whenever you tried making a post it'd have a white page that came up that said theres something wrong with the forum. I just want to know what ****ed up.

Did someone divide by zero?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
^Slaytanic6606 said that he remebered it and was curious.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
that banning is still in effect, me thinks
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Slaytanic6606
A month or 2 ago.

Like, whenever you tried making a post it'd have a white page that came up that said theres something wrong with the forum. I just want to know what ****ed up.

Did someone divide by zero?

no actually someone tried to find the square root of -1. what n00bs
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Pretty_Much
I Hated That.

lol you werent around for it though? unless you were a lurker....