Page 1 of 2
Yeah Angel dust is great.

Faith no more are just great in general but there is loads other threads for them.
The entire band is made up of stardust and awesome paste.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Yeah I actaully made this thread along time ago, but I guess it got closed or something. Anyways .... yeah this is one of the greatest bands ever. The Real Thing is of course the REAL THING. Its really Epic haha
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Angel Dust is a pretty damn aggressive album... and therefore there are great songs on it!

Angry Mike Patton =

On a more serious note, Malpractice and Midlife Crisis are probably my favorite FNM songs. Their cover of War Pigs is better than the original as well.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5606189

But I say we make this the official one!

I only own This Is It: The Best Of Faith No More, great buy. I really wanna get more but budget doesn't allow it.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Definitely one of my favorite bands of all time. So many great songs, with a great wide range of sounds on every record.
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by sebastian_96

I only own This Is It: The Best Of Faith No More, great buy. I really wanna get more but budget doesn't allow it.

Yeah I only have the real thing and some songs that were illegally obtained. Other than that thugh I would have to say its prety hard to find there albums.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
Yeah I only have the real thing and some songs that were illegally obtained. Other than that thugh I would have to say its prety hard to find there albums.

Not where I'm at. They seem to always have KFAD, AotY, The Real Thing, and Bixton Academy there. Smae thing for Tomahawk, Mr. Bungle, and Fantômas.
I have a couple of tapes of theirs kicking about somewhere.

I love this song tho,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv9UM4zis1M

Wish I could find the piano tab
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Highbinder
I have a couple of tapes of theirs kicking about somewhere.

I love this song tho,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv9UM4zis1M

Wish I could find the piano tab

That's originally a Lionel Ritchie song, I believe. You might be able to get a tab for the original, if it's in any way similar.

There should really be an official FNM thread.

I have This is It: The Best Of and Angel Dust. I'm prob gonna get The Real Thing sometime. To be honest, the other FNM stuff (King For a Day... Album of the Year, etc) doesn't really appeal to me as much as the earlier albums.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Not where I'm at. They seem to always have KFAD, AotY, The Real Thing, and Bixton Academy there. Smae thing for Tomahawk, Mr. Bungle, and Fantômas.

Yeah but see im from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and to be honest with you Im like the only person in this town that listen to them.
Roll Tide
Faith No More kicked ass... Terribly under rated. They also destroyed any and all interest I once had in the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Why would they destroy your intrest in RHCP?

Just because they don't get along doesn't mean you can't listen to both
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by soundgarden1986
Yes, Midlife Crisis is one of the catchiest songs off that album. Crack Hitler is a lot better though.

Should I change the title to incorporate other bands Patton is in(excluding Mr. Bungle, there is already an active thread or that)?

I don't think there is a Patton thread. You could inform the mods so they can make an OFFICIAL MIKE PATTON thread
Quote by TheforumTroll
Faith No More kicked ass... Terribly under rated. They also destroyed any and all interest I once had in the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I agree FNM is what RHCP wish they could have been. Sorry to all the RHCP fans. I still love you guys. But yeah Sabastain is right I mean I listen to both, bu tbecause RHCP is over played I find myself in FNM more often. Cause like I said early Im like the only person in Tuscaloosa that listens to them. Roll Tide!
Roll Tide
Last edited by Shaggy92 at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by Shaggy92

Seriously?

I got them all :P

Live at Brixton = win
Yeah Tuscaloosa is pretty much cut off musically except for the big names. And what I mean by big names is like whatever your radio plays all day long. Though I did find some primus and a little FNM. Like I did find ine copy of angle dust and two copies of both of the GH's album.
Roll Tide
Quote by DownInAHole.
They have one of the greatest song titles of all time: "I Wanna Fuck Myself."

That would be a GG allin cover.
I like the Bass opening in The Real Thing, like the song, that way people dont get confused.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
I like the Bass opening in The Real Thing, like the song, that way people dont get confused.

What>?!?!
Quote by Charlatan_001
What>?!?!

The song "The Real Thing" I like the opening bass.
Roll Tide
Amazing band with the greatest front man of all time Mike Patton is simply one of a kind, my facking idol. They have so many classics... I have had a love for this band for so long now.....

....hopefully they get back together
Rofl Faith will not be lost,even thought I myself have said Mike seems to be unable to stay still. Yeah I know it's pretty much impossible for this band to get back together.
Yeah it would be great but it won't happen. Where are they all now?

Patton - other side projects
Martin - Pumpkin farmer lol
Bordin - Drumming with Ozzy i believe
Roddy, Billy and im not sure of.
And Patton is doing voice over work ... What the hell
Roll Tide
Well If you have read what I sai about Living Colour and Barns and Noble then the same goes for these guys too. Yeah just trying to give these threads a little bump before we never see them again.
Roll Tide
Faith No More wasn't that great until Patton got involved. I like all of their albums (yes, even the ones after Angel Dust).

Faith No More also led me into Patton's first band, Mr. Bungle. If anyone is a fan of Angel Dust, I'd suggest checking out Mr. Bungle's "California" album. You will NOT be disappointed.
^ we know there is actually a Mr. Bungle Thread but I think it got push all the way to the back where it is probably gone by now.
Roll Tide
Mr. Bungle excites and scares the living crap out of me!

FNM is great though, Patton truely is talent in a human shaped form.

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2