Well i work 12 hour shifts, and its incredibly boring. I Work on a press stacking bundles of papers that come off the press. So although its constant work it can be pretty slow sometimes so theres alot of time to wait between bundles. Basically how its set up is i stack these bundles for an hour, and then i get a half hour off to go do general clean up of the shop, even though its usually clean enough. So what should i do to pass time while im working? What do you guys do to pass time at work?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Bring an mp3 player
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Twiddling your thumbs is the ultimate gesture of saying "I'm getting paid without doing any work."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Steal from your work place?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
My last job allowed me to listen to my ipod. Genius thing though! It has ****ty games, but i'm a solitaire addict.

I used keep my guitar in my trunk for my lunch break, just to play around because i never needed more than 10 minutes to finish my lunch. So i'd smoke and strum that for a while.. but that's just a dumb little side point.
Quote by darkstar2466
Twiddling your thumbs is the ultimate gesture of saying "I'm getting paid without doing any work."

could so imagine Homer Simpson doing that
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
When I used to work in a warehouse where sometimes I wouldn't have anything to do for hours at a time, me and my coworkers had brilliant times with a bouncy ball, and the occasional golf ball but those were sometimes dangerous and once broke a massive light fixture...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
bring a laptop and visit UG
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I shadowbox when I get bored at school.

And then teachers send me to the hall.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
yea an mp3 player would be nice. We used to be able to listen to music but it got deemed a safety issue. Apparently if someone was yelling for help we wouldnt be able to hear them with headphones in. Wich i guess is true, but its already so damn loud in there its hard to hear much.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
try a book mate
Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air

My Gear:
1981 Gibson Spirit
1979 Ovation Balladeer
1999 Jay Turser JT 72F
1981 Fender Strat

Messa Boogie 60 watt tube
Marshall 12 watt practise amp