put your best sweeping skill mp3 in your UG profile
i wanna hear em
i did mine clean instead of distorted for accuracy

EDIT:::
btw heres mine
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/JadeFalcon5/skills/play93852
I'm only just starting to crack sweeping so that i can actually do it properley across the 6 strings, but this just makes me feel like a n00b

But laff mhad skillz
Quote by philipisabeast
I'm only just starting to crack sweeping so that i can actually do it properley across the 6 strings, but this just makes me feel like a n00b

But laff mhad skillz

it takes timeeee
lots of it
but its worth it methinks

anyways
bonus points to anyone who knows what song the chord progression in the first part is
^I think its from Seranna..but I've only heard parts. I don't use sweeping in the same manner as you...just as a way to get from one point to another in some places, not in a shreddy way I guess. I might put something up if I had means of recording
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

You know your stuff technique wise...but go to using a metronome. IT sounded like there were a few time issues. You lost a bout a half beat in the section near 19 seconds.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death

DANG
for a year that rapes
could you tab out what arp. that is really quick?
i really like it
Quote by cbursley346924
You know your stuff technique wise...but go to using a metronome. IT sounded like there were a few time issues. You lost a bout a half beat in the section near 19 seconds.

issues indeed
I wasnt very time conscientious at all

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
^I think its from Seranna..but I've only heard parts. I don't use sweeping in the same manner as you...just as a way to get from one point to another in some places, not in a shreddy way I guess. I might put something up if I had means of recording

tight song but nope
just the arp progression from the human abstract's mea culpa sweep solo
i took out the lead parts because i thought it was just supposed to be sweep stuff
Last edited by JadeFalcon5 at Oct 6, 2007,
I'll try...
----------6---
--------4-----
------3-------
----5---------
--3-----------
1-------------

You can naturally move it up and down the fretboard.