Righto, so I got my Ibanez RG550EX with my Lo-Pro trem. However, the tremelo arm is too "loose" and swings about too much. How the hell do I stop this? It's really annoying and I keep missing the arm cus it's swaying too much (I move alot when I play ).
a. Take out the arm.
b. Remove the plastic washers.
c. Grab some fingernail polish and paint a few layers in the washer grooves.
d. Cook until ready. I mean, wait until dry.
e. Snap the washers back onto the arm, insert it, and enjoy. Should be so tight, you'd think it's illegal.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
will it work for Jackson LFRs? (Jackson Dinky)

Mine keeps coming loose after about 5min playing

Muchos Gracias
^ if it's a screw-in, no. For loose screw in arms, put some plumber's table on the threading, that should tighten it up. Well, depends on the arm...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Any alternatives to fingernail polish? Don't have any in my house I think...

Thanks for the advice anyway.
Well, what you're trying to do is to pad the washers a bit. Use your imagination. If you have thin wax paper, you can wrap a strip of that. Whiteout probably won't work, it's too brittle when it dries.

Just grab a bottle of polish in a bargain shop, it'll come handy in the long run.