Page 1 of 2
Yeah. I was heading down to my grandparents house, I was in my van, sitting in the back, listening to some GN'R. We're going down the highway, and all of a sudden a guy in a Chrysler in front of us stopped really quickly. We were lucky enough to stop before we hit him, but the huge truck behind us wasn't lucky enough to not hit us. (Keep in mind that we're still on the highway, so this wasnt just a little bump). So while I'm singing along to November Rain in my head, theres this huge SMASH, and like 50 shards of glass hit the back of my head. I look back, and instead of the back window, there's the front of the truck.

I didnt get hurt, but seriously, if that truck hadn't stopped litteraly two feet away from my head, I would of died, or at least very severely injured. The guy in the Chrysler left the accident before we could catch his license number.

Yeah, just thought I'd tell you guys.
nice to see someone on UG has a bit of excitement in their lives
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Damn
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
:O holy crap

well, good to hear youre safe
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by wiggyisgreat
**** dude... You're lucky. Very lucky. Don't do it again *hugs*

What did he do?

Anyway that sucks..hopefully the guy in the Chrysler gets what's coming to him for leaving the accident
You're lucky, very lucky
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
yup, i've been in some close calls...recently like a couple weeks or a month ago, just narrowly avoided a 55mph+ head on collision, then almost hit people in the other lane....just shows you there are some dumb pieces of **** out there on the roads
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Lucky!

I had to spread my cheeks for a doctor to look at and do silly exercises with a bunch of other men, all in our boxers

Screw military physicals!
My God, it's full of stars!
It's a sign.
You were listening to GNR and you were saved.
That means you're destined to save GNR.
Because Axl Rose sure as hell can't do it.
Spiral Out
[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]'][slap]

[dodge] [gives irish haymaker] [person is unconscious]
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Once, i was heading to my aunts for Christmas, and we were going down an icy road, turned a corner and started swerving like mad and right beside us was a big hill and we went on safely.....So im lucky
Camilla Choads.
Quote by wiggyisgreat

?? don't do what again?

man your lucky, i almost lost my hand while it was outta the bus window and we passed really close to a parked bus. 1 second before that, i pulled my hand back in; just realised how lucky i was a few minutes after.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
Quote by Dreadnought
Lucky!

I had to spread my cheeks for a doctor to look at and do silly exercises with a bunch of other men, all in our boxers

Screw military physicals!

I'd laugh if you weren't actually in the military

Glad you're ok, TS. One time me and my mom were on the highway, then some guy in a Jaguar shoots between our car and a Tahoe at like 200kmh, not sure if the Tahoe guy freaked or what, but he suddenly just swerved in front of us, his car flipped, and me and my mom would have been toast had she not pulled out in the last second.

Idiot drivers =
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
I'd laugh if you weren't actually in the military

Glad you're ok, TS. One time me and my mom were on the highway, then some guy in a Jaguar shoots between our car and a Tahoe at like 200kmh, not sure if the Tahoe guy freaked or what, but he suddenly just swerved in front of us, his car flipped, and me and my mom would have been toast had she not pulled out in the last second.

Idiot drivers =

I'm not in, yet T'was just the preliminary physical to qualify for enlistment. It's pretty annoying.
Quote by Tim_N
?? don't do what again?

Listen to November Rain, presumably.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by paintITblack39
Wow, you're lucky.

That guy in the Chrysler is douche.

And we are Marshall.
Quote by duncang
Listen to November Rain, presumably.
That's what I was thinking
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by wiggyisgreat

I wouldn't consider being hit by a truck lucky at all

Edit: pessimism ftw
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Happy Thanksgiving, eh?
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by third-eye

awesome 11/10
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Quote by TOAOIsaac
You better thank Satan for saving your life.

What? Why?
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by third-eye
Yeah. I was heading down to my grandparents house, I was in my van, sitting in the back

how can be sitting in the back if its your van?...aren't you supposed to be driving it??

edit: it wasn't that bad.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
how can be sitting in the back if its your van?...aren't you supposed to be driving it??

edit: it wasn't that bad.

i wasnt driving, i'm not legal yet.

also, you try not being at least shaken up from that
yeah well when i was little my brother and i used to ramp our bikes off this ditch like thing by my house ( i live out in the country, on a gravel road so theres hardly ever and cars on it) and so like all the time i was about to jump it. and out of no where my brother comes over to me just as im getting speed up and i was talking to him or something, he just comes up and grabs my shirt and throws me on the ground. i got up and i was like WTF???
right after i said that a car goes down the road (where i would have been if he hadnt thrown me on the ground) at like 65 mph...
i never thanked him for that

thanks tyler!

he doesnt use UG

****!

EDIT:
i woulda crapped my pants (litterly) if that happend to me...but that isnt that bad in reality after seeing those pics....but still...that woulda been scarry *gives manly e-hug*
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm not in, yet T'was just the preliminary physical to qualify for enlistment. It's pretty annoying.

Ah yeah, the one where they make sure you don't have any physical handicaps or anything like that, right?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Well if you hit the guy in the Chrysler, it wouldve still been your fault. Inadequate following distance. Youre ALWAYS supposed to be far enough behind to stop regardless of quickly the guy in front of you stops. So there was no need what-so-ever for him to remain behind. He wasnt involved in the accident - he has no LEGAL obligation to stay.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by HumanitysDeath
It's a sign.
You were listening to GNR and you were saved.
That means you're destined to save GNR.
Because Axl Rose sure as hell can't do it.

haha so true~

if that ever happens to me i would live that day like it was my last
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
pics or it didnt happen.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
@Rockstar12345: he did post pics.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Page 1 of 2