I bought a Halloween Costume yesterday, and I really don't like it. I'm going to return it but I lost the receipt. I Plan on getting a different one at the same store, it will most likely be more expensive. Am I going to have any trouble?
Why would you put this in UG? Just go to the store and ask, or call?
Quote by mercen11ary
no theyd just give u some store credit
then u pay 4 rest

Store credit is all I want, I'm buying a new costume. And the reason I ask UG is cause you guys are awesome.
You lost the receipt within a day? More than likely, you're screwed...unless the sales person that sold you the costume is working there when you go.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Go up to the counter, say i bought this costume. They will believe you and let you keep the one you wanted to return for free! and the other one that you wanted to buy, you will get for free too!
Camilla Choads.
Yeah I just went to that store, and the girls there were just total *****s. They just pointed to a sign that said "All Sales Final" and told me to leave. I don't even think that's legal not to have a return policy, obviously I bought the costume there it has the store logo all over it.
Take a dump in the costume, then return it and tell them it's been giving you a rash, and if they can give you a reasonable explanation as to why, then you'll shut up and leave. Also, record this event so we can see.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
Take a dump in the costume, then return it and tell them it's been giving you a rash, and if they can give you a reasonable explanation as to why, then you'll shut up and leave. Also, record this event so we can see.

Lol, maybe...
Could I just rip the costume up and tell them it was cheaply made? Then argue that I don't want another cheap piece of crap costume and get the other one?