Ok im most likely going to get some new pickups, id be putting them on this guitar. Im most likely gonna get duncans. I play mostly melodic death medal. Im thinking about getting the SH-8 invader for the bridge, id like a pickup thats heavy yet the treble is clear. So would that be a good choice? my 2nd was a SH-4 JB. and im not sure about the neck pickup, any suggestions?
The Invader is rubbish, the JB isn't as great as people make out....what amp you got and where are you?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
How about a Full Shred or a Steve's Special? i think those are DiMarzios. id assume those would be best for the shred sound. Invaders have been used for high-gain Punk sound, like early Green Day and Blink-182. And alot of ppl think JBs are harsh and too trebly. Also, look at some Swinesheads maybe.
A pair of Duncan Full Shreds would be really good actually.

And what's with all the Dirty Fingers crap lately? Is it the new "noobs favourite pickup" or something...has it taken the place of the JB??? It's over priced and doesn't sound all that great.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

im looking at the full shreds now, id really like a pickup that can get good harmonics.
They're arguably the best of Duncan's high output models.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc