the book was gay but this kid does the book some justice trust me.
Quote by i_baked_cookies
that book was gay

Obviously you do not appreciate or understand literature.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

oh my lord that was funny, i actually cried a little
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

WOW... insane, someone would have to have some major balls to actually turn that in.
from the laugh u lose thread i believe.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
i dont think it is in the laugh you lose thread but i might be wrong
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
i dont think it is in the laugh you lose thread but i might be wrong

well i remember seeing it there..
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
That was amazing.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Hah, I'll admit it made me chuckle more than a few times. Hahaha.
Heres some bits and pieces of an essay I did on corporations that almost got me kicked out of college.Its still a bit of a read even tho i took out alot of stuff.I think it's hilarious because it is so bad and so poorly organized and I actually handed this PoS in,I know its all over the place and not well put together and should not have anything to do with academics and the fact i mentioned californication but I'm pretty sure i was high on NyQuil Sudafed and Redbull at the time

What would one say to describe the “McDonaldization of America”? Is it the textbook example of our purely capitalist government? Is it the uniformity of the corporations to deliver the same product? Is it 50% of the population with 40+ size waists ? I see it as a symbol of what this nation has become, a big fat takeover of rich careless asshole business executives who’s only concern is money. I see the McDonald’s corporations and all the other corporations as a horrid of this wonderful country. I think George Carlin put it best when he once said, “They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.” referring to corporations telling people how to look, what to buy, what to eat, as a source of control. They give us this altered perception of what to think and how to feel and know people will follow it.
I’d just like to point out, on my way to Seaside I pass five Wawa’s, what the ****. I live about five miles away from Seaside and this leaves me baffled. It just doesn’t make sense to me, do these companies really need a location around every single street corner? I think it’s that American’s have become so damn lazy we have the convenience of not having to go more then a mile to buy something. We ARE the laziest most god awful people on this Earth, go to any mall and when you see the fleet of interstate buses, I mean people, towing themselves around in a little scooter stuffing their mouths with a double cheeseburger, please tell me I'm wrong.
The people who work for these corporations might just be getting screwed more than anyone else. McDonald’s employees work mostly for minimum wage and receive no benefits at all. McDonald’s can pick up a sixteen year old kid or a thirty year old single mom, pay them the same, not give them any kind of benefits, give them one small raise a year, and throw them out like trash. Pretty much anyone who works for any corporation is getting ****ed by them, I can’t recall one job where I sat down and said, “Hey this isn’t so bad.” No, there is always something, any corporate employer will find a way to make your job suck that much more. Stupid little things like dress code and smiling, when I go into CVS I really don’t give a **** if the cashier doesn’t have his shirt tucked in 100% and he doesn’t have a wide smile. We here aren’t treated as bad as most of the major clothing labels that have their products produced in foreign countries by underage workers and slave labor. I don’t think I own one article of American made clothing and I can’t but help think of the nine year old child sweating bullets sewing his fingers off earning ten cents an hour so I can wear a football jersey on Sunday.
These corporations make all their money and get all of their success through making sure everyone goes out and buys the same thing everyone else has. Celebrities and models are projected to be more important people that we have to emulate to go by social standards. Wear this shirt, these pants, that cologne cause Jay-Z likes it. They go by the monkey see monkey do method. Someone watches TV and gets three different commercials advertising three different companies’ jeans that all look exactly the same. Magazines rally try to make us insecure they'll attack anything," Hey your penis isn't big enough and girls don't like small sticks, for $99 a month we'll give you this this and that and you'll be all better," or something like ," Men like women who have their hair like this and wear this make-up." it’s Californication, Californication is how Hollywood makes you believe what is to be real and to seduce people with false dreams of stardom or ideas of beauty. And since Hollywood is owned by a few different corporations I’ll go ahead and attack them too. All of the big corporations revolve around a theory closely related to Californication. They want people to believe they have to look and act a certain way, that way they can sell us more **** we don't need with money we don't have. Oh yes, the Credit Card companies are in on this gangbang too, hell they have the best spot. Spend 21% interest on something thats $15 and you didn't like it when you got home anyway. The system is designed to **** you. I can't fully blame them though, WE are the ones who fall for this ****, so few people live the way they actually want to and didn't give into the conditioning they have had from birth.The way everything is going in the not-to-distant future we’ll be living in the United Corporation of America.
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Good read... I liked it
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
thx lol my Prof. didnt she said this is un-acceptable college material,i said exactly and left
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Quote by roger88
thx lol my Prof. didnt she said this is un-acceptable college material,i said exactly and left

How was that un-acceptable? It was true.
when i came back the next class she said my language was to harsh,that it had no organization at all,i would be talking about one thing and switch to another with no transition whatsoever,and that she taught 6th graders with better writing style

I said some smart as comment and something about I'm the only person in this class with an actual independent writing style,everyone else's is the same format they learned in elementary school...

i'll look for my next paper which i thought was amazing, i got to pick the topic so i wrote about the education system and totally blasted everything i possibly could,i saw Accepted a few weeks after I wrote it and it was like me and Lewis Black were writing together or something
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

I lol'd. He has a point, Americans are big fat lazy bastards. I'm still waiting for the day they are building McDonalds hotels next to every single restaurant. That day I'm going to lol so hard that my head will implode.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Is it too hard for you to copy and paste? Not all of us have Facebook accounts/are attention whores.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Still waiting for a copy and paste jobby to be done on this......

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by roger88
Heres some bits and pieces of an essay I did on corporations that almost got me kicked out of college.Its still a bit of a read even tho i took out alot of stuff.I think it's hilarious because it is so bad and so poorly organized and I actually handed this PoS in,I know its all over the place and not well put together and should not have anything to do with academics and the fact i mentioned californication but I'm pretty sure i was high on NyQuil Sudafed and Redbull at the time

What would one say to describe the “McDonaldization of America”? Is it the textbook example of our purely capitalist government? Is it the uniformity of the corporations to deliver the same product? Is it 50% of the population with 40+ size waists ? I see it as a symbol of what this nation has become, a big fat takeover of rich careless asshole business executives who’s only concern is money. I see the McDonald’s corporations and all the other corporations as a horrid of this wonderful country. I think George Carlin put it best when he once said, “They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.” referring to corporations telling people how to look, what to buy, what to eat, as a source of control. They give us this altered perception of what to think and how to feel and know people will follow it.
I’d just like to point out, on my way to Seaside I pass five Wawa’s, what the ****. I live about five miles away from Seaside and this leaves me baffled. It just doesn’t make sense to me, do these companies really need a location around every single street corner? I think it’s that American’s have become so damn lazy we have the convenience of not having to go more then a mile to buy something. We ARE the laziest most god awful people on this Earth, go to any mall and when you see the fleet of interstate buses, I mean people, towing themselves around in a little scooter stuffing their mouths with a double cheeseburger, please tell me I'm wrong.
The people who work for these corporations might just be getting screwed more than anyone else. McDonald’s employees work mostly for minimum wage and receive no benefits at all. McDonald’s can pick up a sixteen year old kid or a thirty year old single mom, pay them the same, not give them any kind of benefits, give them one small raise a year, and throw them out like trash. Pretty much anyone who works for any corporation is getting ****ed by them, I can’t recall one job where I sat down and said, “Hey this isn’t so bad.” No, there is always something, any corporate employer will find a way to make your job suck that much more. Stupid little things like dress code and smiling, when I go into CVS I really don’t give a **** if the cashier doesn’t have his shirt tucked in 100% and he doesn’t have a wide smile. We here aren’t treated as bad as most of the major clothing labels that have their products produced in foreign countries by underage workers and slave labor. I don’t think I own one article of American made clothing and I can’t but help think of the nine year old child sweating bullets sewing his fingers off earning ten cents an hour so I can wear a football jersey on Sunday.
These corporations make all their money and get all of their success through making sure everyone goes out and buys the same thing everyone else has. Celebrities and models are projected to be more important people that we have to emulate to go by social standards. Wear this shirt, these pants, that cologne cause Jay-Z likes it. They go by the monkey see monkey do method. Someone watches TV and gets three different commercials advertising three different companies’ jeans that all look exactly the same. Magazines rally try to make us insecure they'll attack anything," Hey your penis isn't big enough and girls don't like small sticks, for $99 a month we'll give you this this and that and you'll be all better," or something like ," Men like women who have their hair like this and wear this make-up." it’s Californication, Californication is how Hollywood makes you believe what is to be real and to seduce people with false dreams of stardom or ideas of beauty. And since Hollywood is owned by a few different corporations I’ll go ahead and attack them too. All of the big corporations revolve around a theory closely related to Californication. They want people to believe they have to look and act a certain way, that way they can sell us more **** we don't need with money we don't have. Oh yes, the Credit Card companies are in on this gangbang too, hell they have the best spot. Spend 21% interest on something thats $15 and you didn't like it when you got home anyway. The system is designed to **** you. I can't fully blame them though, WE are the ones who fall for this ****, so few people live the way they actually want to and didn't give into the conditioning they have had from birth.The way everything is going in the not-to-distant future we’ll be living in the United Corporation of America.

Quality essay. Sure it has awful structure, but all the points made were brutally honest and true. Kudos for using the word Californication too, I think that has to be the objective that sums up the American dream perfectly. Have you read No Logo? It touches on some of the things you said. (I'm reading it now but I've got so much schoolwork I don't really have the time).
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
still doesnt work hmm
sorry for double post
Last edited by rtbsmgsmf at Oct 9, 2007,
Genius (in the bad sense of the word (and there totally is one (I'm not kidding (look it up))))
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
lol you can tell the teacher who read that was over the age of 50 or an asshole,lol you cannot read that without hysterically
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals: