I think i would make a lovely President of UG, no more closing down Mudkipz threads and if you vote for me all your wildest dreams will come true. Also i haven't been posting as much as i should and i am probably unknown to most of you, think of me as that Nader guy who never wins.........but he never promised everyones wildest dreams come true...did he?...........

EDIT: I need a running mate i think this would maximize the effectiveness of my term.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Last edited by swordsrkewl at Oct 6, 2007,
who doesn't liek Mudkipz?
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by XibanezedgeX
You're not even a nominee are you?

No like i said, think of me as that Nader guy.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by swordsrkewl
I think i would make a lovely President of UG, no more closing down Mudkipz threads and if you vote for me all your wildest dreams will come true. Also i haven't been posting as much as i should and i am probably unknown to most of you, think of me as that Nader guy who never wins.........but he never promised everyones wildest dreams come true...did he?...........

EDIT: I need a running mate i think this would maximize the effectiveness of my term.

I'll be your running mate, I liek Mudkips too.