I got a red ring of death when i ate a vindaloo and the morning after....need i say more?

Get it replaced.
should be under warranty. check the xbox website
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
stick pennies in it.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
stick pennies in it.

ahahahahahah

the UG humour
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
i think that microsoft is covering this problem whether or not your xbox is still under warranty, so just call the MS support line and they should help you out, but I hear it will take several weeks
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by Moggan13
I got a red ring of death when i ate a vindaloo and the morning after....need i say more?

Get it replaced.

Too much info dude.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by Moggan13

Get it replaced.

!!
my xbox is living proof that 3 red rings doesnt destroy your xbox =D, i had it once and it still works lol, got the extended warrenty after it though (h)
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
what's a red ring of death?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Oct 6, 2007,
Its what you get between you ballsack and your thigh when a buddy rubs his arm infected with ring worm there...
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
XBox 360 with Best Buy warranty = taking back the 360 however many times to get it exchanged for a new one no questions asked.

My brother and I are on our 4th one. Since this one isn't doing the Red Rings of Death, but isn't reading games/dvds properly, it will be taken back soon too.

Why must the only system out right now with a huge library of cool games be plagued with **** ups that shouldn't have gone past the prototype stage? That's Microsoft for you I guess.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
send it back...while you're waiting for your coffin to send it in, start it up, and wrap it in a towel. leave it running in the towel for 30 minutes and you'll get a day or two more out of it. repeat until the coffin comes. i kid you not, this legit works.
*removed*
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
stick pennies in it.

About 7 years ago, my little cousin (maybe 3 at the time) stuck pennis in my N64. It didn't ruin it, but you can still hear the jingle if you shake the console.

I've gotten 3/4 red on my 360 before, but only once. God, that was scary.

The 360 should be under warranty. You just send it to Microsoft and I believe they'll fix it or send a new one for free. Look on the site for details?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
every console has a 3 year warranty...and the 360 has been out less than 3 years, so every console is covered. just call microsoft and they'll send you a box so that you can send it back for a new one.
*removed*
what the hell is a red ring of death? when i was at my friends house the thing around the green x went red and he just switched something in the back and fixed it
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Towel trick it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tvXu34T8Q

It seriously works. Depending on your 360 it could last for a few hours to day or months. All you have to do is wrap it in a towel, overheat it, let it cool down, and then the red rings are gone. I just heated it for 20 minutes and then cooled it off for another 20 when I did it. But eventually they will come back, so your best bet is to just get it replaced.

If it catches your house on fire its not my fault.