I need a new amp to improve from my mg30dfx. Im looking for at least 30 watt all tube. Looking to spend 400-600. I play classic rock mainly led zeppelin and van halen, i really want an acdc like crunch sound though. I also play a lot of blues so id like good cleans also. And if there are any good pedals that can help get some of the sounds i mentioned you can mention them in the thread too. but i went to a couple of music stores and have been looking at these amps"
peavey classic 30
fender hot rod deluxe
fender blues junior
traynor special blue 50 watt
palomino v32
or possibly a tiny terror and either a 1x12 or a 2x12 cabinet.
which do you guys think would suit me best.

thanks in advance.
get the hot rod and a good distortion pedal, maybe a maxon or mxr
you can't go wrong with a fender amp. you get flawless clean tones as a platform to use pedals to get any kind of distortion you want
Those are all good amps. You play similar music to me so I'm gonna suggest trying out a Peavey Valveking 50 watt 112 combo while you try out the rest. In your price range. You won't need a pedal to get those sounds with the VK.
^^+1 to that, the Blues Junior and HotRod are very similiar except for the distortion channel, if you want one you get the hotrod. Remember that these amps are LOUD
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
yeah i know they are loud, that is one of my main reasons for wanting a new amp. Im gonna be playing some small clubs soon and will probaly keep on going from there. I have heard from a few local musicians that the peavey classic is better than the valveking, better quality better tone, etc, but i have never played either of them. And out of these amps the only one ive actually played is the blues junior and if i get that id need a distortion pedal for it. so im gonna hopefully play them all next week.

and does anyone know a good pedal to get an acdc crunch cuz on some of my friends amps i havnt been able to get it.
aslong you dont buy a Boss it will be fine. they dont go well with Fender but try a ProCo Rat
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Classic Rock =
a) Fender Hot Rod (as said above)-Fender amps have great clean tone, with an OD would sound good. is a Class A/B i think, so itll sound different than the other two.
b)Peavey Classic series (if they have 30s)-pretty good reputation as Classic Rock amps. i think it has a Class A/AB switch.
c)Crate Palomino Series V32. I have tried smaller versions of this, and it has good cleans and good Classic rock OD w/out a pedal. I liked it, u probably will as well. Straight Class A.

i think a Marshall pedal should do good AC/DC crunch, maybe a Tube Screamer will as well.
ok thanks for all the help. Im kind of new to tube amps so i dont know what the whole class a or b or a/b thing is. could someone explain.