Just curious if the solo for Every Rose has its thorn by Poison is a relatively easy solo for me... someone whose been playing for about 3 months. Basically is it an easier solo out there for anyone who knows it?
dont worry about soloing at 3 months, learn your theory
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
well you could make up your own solo which technacally can consist of anything theres lots of really simple solos out there personally one which is easy as you can here whats going on and teaches you timing and bending and such is californiacation by the rhcp obv
1972 Telecaster Custom (My Baby)
yeah that solo is actualy a peice of cake just get the timing down right thats allif i were you id learn the smells like teen spirit solo its uber easy
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by Phillitalian
dont worry about soloing at 3 months, learn your theory

ive been playing for almost 2 years now, you dont need "theory..."
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Thanks... I just like to challenge myself even though I'm new I think it helps me learn faster. I played trumpet in the school band for 7 years back in the day so I can ready music pretty well still and I can stick with beats and stuff like that. I've been taking lessons for about two months now and I can play a couple songs. I'm doing sweet child of mine right now and I can play pretty much everything but the solo at this point.