Watch "Terrorstorm" instead...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Loose Change is crap on the majority.

It's got some good stuff, but, overall, it's crap.

I prefer Alex Jones docs.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Theres a thing on the History Channel, where a bunch of people from Popular Mechanics, destory every single arguement that Loose Change makes.
Quote by Captain Insano
Theres a thing on the History Channel, where a bunch of people from Popular Mechanics, destory every single arguement that Loose Change makes.

I haven't watched loose change; if you ask me, it sounds a bit sick.

Conspiracy theories.. by and large, well.

I think it's a bit warped in the case of 9/11.
I'm telling you guys watch "Terrorstorm" there is some crazy **** that they show in that documentary: Past secret ops. by the government (there is a lot), real life "doublethink" (think 1984), George Bush being well, George Bush...I can't believe he is our president...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Where's the slowpoke meme?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by The Virtuoso
I'm telling you guys watch "Terrorstorm" there is some crazy **** that they show in that documentary: Past secret ops. by the government (there is a lot), real life "doublethink" (think 1984), George Bush being well, George Bush...I can't believe he is our president...

I haven't seen it, however all I will say is: THE US GOVERNMENT DID NOT HAVE ANY PART IN THE DEMOLITION OF THE TWIN TOWERS, NOR DID THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PLANE THAT FLEW INTO THE PENTAGON, NOR FOR THAT MATTER DID THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE HIJACKING OF FLIGHT 93.

Oh, and to everybody posting the Maddox link, funny as it is, this is better still.

That is all.
and suddenly it's 2005

MY MIND REJECTS IT!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Not this garbage again.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>