I was playing today,upstairs in the room with all my stuff in it.One other person in my house,my sister who was downstairs,no TV turned on.

I stop to give my hands a rest (guitar cramp,i get it a lot after long sessions),and i hear voices...The phone hadnt rung,the TV wasnt on,i was wondering where it was coming from,but then i heard the jingle from a radio station aired not very far from me...It was coming through my amp lol.

I didnt even think it could be possible...no transistor,no ariel etc...

Does this happen to anybody else?

Discuss...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
His amp doesn't believe in what should be coming out of it, so it chose to play the radio instead. TS' amp is dissing him.
I wasnt,serious,i think its happened before,i hear random songs every so often,the one i heard a few weeks ago was the sound of music lol.

But i only figured out where it was coming from today lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Finally lol,somebody else who it happens to...See!? Im wasnt trippin lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
when i ahve my entire pedal board on it creates a weird frequency that picks up local radio stations its pretty normal but it a gay tlak show nothing interetsing
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
if you have effects on it seems to happen more often
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
It happened to me with my magical MG. It kept picking up French radio stations, which was really weird. It doesn't happen with my valve amps though.
when i had a pedal i made in electonics class attached to my amp, it picked up a country station (gack)
Quote by andyd93
I was playing today,upstairs in the room with all my stuff in it.One other person in my house,my sister who was downstairs,no TV turned on.

I stop to give my hands a rest (guitar cramp,i get it a lot after long sessions),and i hear voices...The phone hadnt rung,the TV wasnt on,i was wondering where it was coming from,but then i heard the jingle from a radio station aired not very far from me...It was coming through my amp lol.

I didnt even think it could be possible...no transistor,no ariel etc...

Does this happen to anybody else?

Discuss...

I pick up police walkie talkies
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
actually, it's probably because your cable is looping somewhere or it's one of those coiled ones. looping it makes it way more conductive to radioactivity.
damn i'm smart.
FINALLY! Somebody else like me.

Whenever i leave my amp on idle, i pick up some music. Sounds like Jazz. I told my family and they thought i was crazy.

Yes, I pick up jazz music on my amp. You're not alone.

Edit: or pups. w/e.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Last edited by SathiaSun at Oct 6, 2007,
the problem is the reverb tube will somtimes pick up strong radio waves if they are the right frequency, usualy the only afective solution is to turn of the reverb(if u can), or you could just be tripping out.
Yes this happens sometimes.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
at the end of sleep in the fire you can hear a korean radio station that morello picked up on his amp
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Never had this problem with an amp. I did have this problem with my multi-effects pedal when I turned it's distortion on mode 1.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
This happened on my friend's wah pedal, but I haven't seen it on an amp. (Some baseball announcer just started talking when he plugged in his pedal.)
haha yeah man, i pick up french talk shows on my little Ibanez amp all the time, it happens all the time so im used to it
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.