I saw MJK when they supported Parkway in Wollongong at the beginning of this year, awesome show
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
I enjoy this band much.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
hahaha wtf!!! This is my mates band, never would have expected to see them on here.

Quote by Matty_V
I saw MJK when they supported Parkway in Wollongong at the beginning of this year, awesome show

haha mjk's guitarist is named matty v, I though you were him for a minute.
Quote by Paracetamol
hahaha wtf!!! This is my mates band, never would have expected to see them on here.

Thats cool. Are they planning on recording some more anytime soon?
Quote by _fender_fan_
Thats cool. Are they planning on recording some more anytime soon?

I don't think anytime soon man, because as you know they just spent alot of money on their demo, they did it at Party Pig. Did ya catch Justin's interview on Short Fast and Loud? he's a bit of a wanker but ah well.
Quote by Paracetamol

Lol serious? i approve of this band all the more now!
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
these guys rule
I'm guessing most of you guys listen to ShortFastLoud
Quote by Paracetamol
I don't think anytime soon man, because as you know they just spent alot of money on their demo, they did it at Party Pig. Did ya catch Justin's interview on Short Fast and Loud? he's a bit of a wanker but ah well.

haha oh Justin. He seems like a fairly nice dude from what I've read of his posting but he got caught out with the old "CTRL + V" recently

Poor bastard.
He used pages and pages of someone else's writing in a debate about religion on the cant stop wont stop forum and was caught out. He hasn't been back.
Quote by nz_matt
haha oh Justin. He seems like a fairly nice dude from what I've read of his posting but he got caught out with the old "CTRL + V" recently

Poor bastard.

hahaha post a link to the thread if ya know where it is.
Quote by hardcorestevo
WTF!!! B for my V is not hardcore. a real hardcore band is when there is nobody trying to get to the front the whole thing is a ****ing mosh pit
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
band is killing it. on tour with trap them and every time i die in january.
singer justin is also doing vocals in a new maylene/etid/he is legend style band with the guitarist of a secret death.
also a new track is up on their myspace at the moment and a new album will be out early next year. woo.
Pretty cool band, it just bugs me how in that one song he starts with JESUS ****ING CHRIST and Christ sounds like it was another take and they pieced it together.