Cold sore. Yep, after being outside all night and only getting five hours of sleep, I have a damned cold sore. Anyone know any ways of getting rid of them? It's annoying....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
god i hate those so much

use that cream stuff, seems to work when i have one
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
hold a warm damp wash cloth to it for about 30 minutes before bed, do this every morning and night until its gone.
I know there are lots of creams for cold sores, but I can't recall any names. They suck though.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by ep1kz
god i hate those so much

use that cream stuff, seems to work when i have one

What kind of cream? What's it called?

I might go by Wal Mart later and try to find something, this damn thing stings....

....I might just go get a knife and cut it off my face.....

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I cut mine off.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
its called...

...blistex

had to all the way to my bathroom to check
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by dudetheman
What kind of cream? What's it called?

I might go by Wal Mart later and try to find something, this damn thing stings....

....I might just go get a knife and cut it off my face.....

Abreva is the second best, I don't remember the first.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by ep1kz
its called...

...blistex

had to all the way to my bathroom to check

Thanks dude. I might try to go get some later tonight.]

Though cutting it off doesn't sound like a bad idea either....

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Herpes lol

No, but really, Cold Sores suck ass. I think there's a cream called herpecin, or somthing.
pop it and put rubbing alcohol on it.
it dries it up and makes it not itch
I get so many cold sores. They blow.

I usually just wait them out, though.

EDIT: ^That's...that's not true at all. In fact, that's a completely untrue statement.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
lol, an epic post would be sum1 posting the African kid picture with his hand on his head saying "u got the aidz" lmao but seriously just some herpecin or blistex should do it, do not pop it cause it could become infected and ull have a lovely scar where a woman's vagina should be lol oh man alcohol
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
I remember the day i learned that Cold Sores are a form of Herpes...i had one that day

But for a cure, Try the creams and maby hold a luke-warm washcloth to it for aobut 25-30 minutes before bed each night
Have you had sex with any cheap prostitutes lately?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Yeah I had one and this guy at school said I have herpes and he tells everyone I have it, but they hate him and don't believe him. I'm like his close *makes approx.1.5 inch gap with fingers* from punching him in the face
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
I know its a form of herpes and so is chicken pox, but it isn't like the herpes where you give it to everyone is it? I've never had sex before so I don't see how I got it.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Well the thing is I'm not sure it was a coldsore, but a zit. However I've read that like a large percent of people get coldsores so I don't guess it's that bad.