Being from Columbus, Ohio, myself and everyone I know are HUGE O.S.U. fans. I've been dying to find a decent tab for the Buckeye fight song, but all the sites either don't have one or they've been removed. Are they just not allowed? If anyone knows where I can find a tab I'd be hugely gratefull.
I wouldn't know.
I'm in hte USC band, so I just tab the fight song form the sheet music we get lol
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by grindcore kid
whats osu? im from aus so yeah

The Ohio State University

....and on a side note, USC's going DOWN this year
Quote by Garou1911
The Ohio State University

....and on a side note, USC's going DOWN this year

Oh no we won't

Tommy Trojan's sword is gonna be stickin out of your ASS by the time we're done with you
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Oh no we won't

Tommy Trojan's sword is gonna be stickin out of your ASS by the time we're done with you

Pfft. USC BARELY squeaked by Wisconsin (who we completely trounced). If it comes down to it, there's no competition for OSU
Quote by Garou1911
Pfft. USC BARELY squeaked by Wisconsin (who we completely trounced). If it comes down to it, there's no competition for OSU

We'll see.

I'll be the first one to post a thread making fun of OSU when they lose
can someone tab the illinois theme song?

big win today, 5-1. go Illini!
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by wshnationals
can someone tab the illinois theme song?

big win today, 5-1. go Illini!

LoL. Yeah, all props to Illinois for their game today

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
We'll see.

I'll be the first one to post a thread making fun of OSU when they lose

Pfffft. Neva happen
Quote by Garou1911
*cough*STANFORD*cough* 'scuse me

*cough* is gonna lose to USC *cough*

My My a bug must be goin round, I'm coughing like crazy!
Hey I noticed you guys talking about fight songs, and you found OSU's fight song. I was hoping someone could help me with USC's fight on. I have to do a gig soon for them, and it would really save me alot of time.

THanks guys!
Stay Naked,
Vince