i feel like ripping my hair out because i dont know what one to get so let me set some stuff out for you because i need a DAMN decision already.

Better:
Watt: Blues deluxe 40 watt compared to vox 15 watt

Color: Vox. im not a fan of the blues deluxe tweed covering

Price: not sure, blues deluxe is 50 bux more, but has a lot more offerings.

features: Blues deluxe has two channels and a lot more features.

I love classic rock and want the dam hendrixy blues tones. is fender my damn answer to this issue?
lol features: two channels and a lot more features???

get the blues deluxe. deal with the color. its worth $50. Vox AC15 sounds too fizzy to me. blues deluxe would give u the pretty heavy hendrix tone.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
the second channel is not anything to write home about however, when the volume is on 5 or so, it gets a great led zeppelin overdrive or a bluesy overdrive around 4
Haven't played the AC15 but the Blues Deluxe was a pretty nice amp when I tried it.

Should be great for classic rock in general, had a warm creme like sound to it I suppose.

And tweed = t3h sex. But that doesn't matter go by sound not color.

Sorry I can't say more but that's all I can say from my experiance with the amp.

If at all possible try these amps, also how much volume do you need? Is this a practice amp or do you plan to use it during gigs?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
good choice you wont regret it (hopefully). for more gain, grab a fulltone OCD. its tone heaven with a blues deluxe
Quote by Swat Man
blues deluxe it is

Good. It's the better amp, and tweed rocks!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
You could but I think you'll end up liking the tweed and if not, perhaps an isolation cabinet would work.
Or you could just have it make you a sandwich like you do your woman.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows