Alright guys, MUST SELL.

It's a Peavey Rage 158, and its an excellent practice amp. It has this trans-tube thing which makes it act as a tube amp, and a modern sound (clean). Great for blues type stuff, or death metal stuff. The distortion on this rocks. It's a 15W amp, and thats all I really know about it. I've owned it for a few years, and took care of it. After looking at different sites I'm asking $110 for it. I'll even throw in a cool pair of the huge aviator headphones that you're able to plug into the amp for another $10. Photos SHOULD be coming soon.

Heres what it is:

Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
haha you're attempting some definate highway robbery.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Whoa man $110 is waaay too much for that amp. Trust me the "tube emulation" on that thing is really bad, I own this amp and it's not even worth that much new. The distortion is crap and couldn't do metal if it wanted. Sorry for the off-topic and what looks like a flame-oriented post but like USHO said it's highway robbery to sell this thing for $110.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Last edited by CM_X5 at Oct 6, 2007,
After looking at this: http://www.epinions.com/inst-Amplifiers-All-Peavey_Rage_158_Combo/display_~latest_prices

$80 takes it

To all that feel they must bash on my sale: piss off, and leave. You might think I'm telling you this from 'trying to rip someone off', when in fact, it was that my research led me to believe they were $120 new, and mine is an excellent condition. Also, I've tuned in this amp to play some pretty excellent distortion and metal riffs. Of course the 'tube-emulation' would be bad compared to an actual tube amp.

Edit: To add: List Price: $109.99 is what's on the MusicansFriend site. That's LIST PRICE at an actual store that lacks the 20 freaking warehouses and massive amount of them on stock.
Last edited by Ehh at Oct 6, 2007,
Not trying to bash so don't take it as a personal insult.

Think of this as a free bump for slight over-reaction (but I still think this amp is on par with an MG)
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Ehh
After looking at this: http://www.epinions.com/inst-Amplifiers-All-Peavey_Rage_158_Combo/display_~latest_prices

$80 takes it

To all that feel they must bash on my sale: piss off, and leave. You might think I'm telling you this from 'trying to rip someone off', when in fact, it was that my research led me to believe they were $120 new, and mine is an excellent condition. Also, I've tuned in this amp to play some pretty excellent distortion and metal riffs. Of course the 'tube-emulation' would be bad compared to an actual tube amp.

Edit: To add: List Price: $109.99 is what's on the MusicansFriend site. That's LIST PRICE at an actual store that lacks the 20 freaking warehouses and massive amount of them on stock.

no stores sell for the actual list price...
and i'm just trying to save somebody from wasting their money
and you were still asking the list price for a used one.
and 80 is still to much
Last edited by livingontheedge at Oct 7, 2007,
Alright, without being rude, why are you still here? I lowered the price from recent findings, and I see $80 as a fair price. This thread isnt here for you to argue with me, especially since you have zero intent on buying it.

With that being said: $80 OBO
If its $88 new why would someone buy a used one for $80. Any ways i offer $50 for it
Because it's $120 new. Anyway, offer noted. Anyone else?
Quote by Ehh
Alright, without being rude, why are you still here? I lowered the price from recent findings, and I see $80 as a fair price. This thread isnt here for you to argue with me, especially since you have zero intent on buying it.

With that being said: $80 OBO

because i'm trying to save someone from getting ripped off...
i apologize to everyone i'm trying to help
but i have that amp, and it is a decent amp for the price but 80 is to much for it used, i'm also trying to help you by telling you noone is going to pay 110 for it.
I think 50 is a reasonable price
Are you planning on buying it? I also dropped the price to $80 after researching more. Last time though, please move along. $50 is the standing offer at the moment.
no if you can read i said i have the amp, and 80 is still to much...
last post by me
i'm never trying to help people again.
Quote by livingontheedge
no if you can read i said i have the amp, and 80 is still to much...
last post by me
i'm never trying to help people again.

Simply leave, it's that easy. I'm really sorry about being kinda rude about it, but it's becoming pretty annoying. I took very excellent care of it, and retail is $120. It's a fair price, and unless your a master reviewer, your opinion of what it's worth really isnt that fathomable. It's an excellent practice amp, and has served me well.

As said before: $50 is the current offer.
I tried IM'ing you without luck

There was a problem sending - please try again later

How would I find a Guitar Center quote? Should I call them or what? I've never even been to a local Guitar Center.
Alright, actually went to the store and picked up some batts

Bump

It's at $50 and I'm about ready to let him have it. Shoot some offers my way.