http://youtube.com/watch?v=0aCgrsBCgYU
Holy **** it's a 12 year old playing texas flood

post some more young prodigies
(any instrument)

edit:sorry about the incorrect link
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Last edited by Miggy01 at Oct 6, 2007,
Yeah...I'm pretty sure he's older than 12...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Me.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Lol you just posted an SRV video...
I'm only impressed by things if the person hasn't played for very long at all. If a 12 year old has been playing 6 years why is it special that he's good? In fact, it would be horrible if he weren't good.
not only is this 12 year old an amazing guitar prodigy, his knack for growing thick and plentiful facial hair amazes me
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
HAHA
I posted the wrong link
There you go
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by cheeseman3001
not only is this 12 year old an amazing guitar prodigy, his knack for growing thick and plentiful facial hair amazes me

He must be on steroids.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
if he's twelve, im being made by my parents right about now
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Miggy01
HAHA
I posted the wrong link
There you go

So what?

I've palyed the saxaphone 3 years and I can play Eruption on it

I don't get a video dedicated to me for it
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
well go figure, he's from norway. they have magic fingers over there. i mean that in EVERY aspect of the word "magic".

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Again: I posted an incorrect link!
Try the link again
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by lounge act
It was good until he sang. He sounds like a douche.

He is Norwegian after all
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
I actually thought he was older untill he started to sing.

Edit: and as far as child prodigys go, Snake Dawg is the best of the best.
Last edited by Slash 602 at Oct 6, 2007,
Quote by lounge act
Tony Roster Jr. is amazing at drums. Not sure of his age, but hes young.

i think hes grown up now though
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Man i feel embarassed, lol. 2 years of playing and im not as half as good as him lol.
I hope he didnt write the stuff on his website, cause if he did hes a cocky little fucker
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Quote by CFH_Shredder
I Am 19 years old and i am an excellent guitarist

i am 13 yrs old and i suck!! i've been playing for only 8-10 months...electric fer only a few weeks...it just ain't fair that these young people are so talented T-T
Quote by NoobOnZone
i am 13 yrs old and i suck!! i've been playing for only 8-10 months...electric fer only a few weeks...it just ain't fair that these young people are so talented T-T

Dude, they've just been playing longer. When you've been doing something for six years, you tend to get pretty good at it.
Dewey Cox was pretty amazing when he was young
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Me. I'm 13 and I rawk.

Bragging aside, definitely my favorite is Mike Zeck. He composed and played Cruzer, a totally pwnsome song. I enjoyed the song s much, that since I couldn't find any tabs, I transcribed it myself. Which I don't do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2dohc8vZgk - Cruzer

And if anybody wants the tab, I guess I could PM you the main riff, some lead parts, or whatever. If I feel like it. >.>
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Me. I'm 13 and I rawk.

Bragging aside, definitely my favorite is Mike Zeck. He composed and played Cruzer, a totally pwnsome song. I enjoyed the song s much, that since I couldn't find any tabs, I transcribed it myself. Which I don't do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2dohc8vZgk - Cruzer

And if anybody wants the tab, I guess I could PM you the main riff, some lead parts, or whatever. If I feel like it. >.>

ain't too humble huh? lol..i can also say that i've accomplished quite alot fer a 8-10monther...and yeah..mattrach ROCKS!!! i love his canon the most...the one where he is using the jem
I'd say that 8 year old kid who plays racer x.
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Yeah, Ive seen some of Cesar's stuff on youtube. All covers of Steve Vai and Satch and stuff though, I havent seen any originals...
Hello
I know a 10 year old who can play some of the meanest blues I've ever heard, plays beautifully on piano, and can hold a pretty steady beat on a kit. He's my hero, no lie.
Dickless.
I know this kid in 5th grade who can play Master of Puppets FLAWLESSLY on bass.

Then again, he's been doing guitar since he was little, and switched to bass in 2nd grade.

But STILL...........

It's like Vic Wooten, all over again!!