Page 1 of 3
ok so im gonna make this shorter than i want to put it,so i know this girl asked her out been rejected,asked her if i could hit "it" got rejected,so this girl knows i want her and all that good stuff now the question is how would i talk her in to banging me? cause most the time the way i ask tends to be funny so its never serious but i dont want her to be all nervous.
Perhaps she rejected you cause she doesn't want you. Just a thought.
Sedate her?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
ReLaaTTiiooonNSHipP ThrrEEaaDDDD! ! i i
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Wow man that's pretty pathetic. How many more times would you like her to say no until you finally get it?
maybe you should get to know her? maybe shes not into sleeping with someone without reason?
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Quote by yawn
Perhaps she rejected you cause she doesn't want you. Just a thought.

hmm thats why i need to talk her into it
Maybe she rejected you because you just want to bang her. Chicks don't want to be with guys who just want to have sex with them, and if they do, they're sluts.
let's see what we got here, she's rejected you twice and yet you STILL want to bang her? ok then, someone's either retarded or doesn't take no for an answer(which will get you now where)
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by SamTotman
ReLaaTTiiooonNSHipP ThrrEEaaDDDD! ! i i

This isn't a relationship, though...this is more of an I-want-to-put-my-penis-in-her-vagina-ship.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by C&C Magik
maybe you should get to know her? maybe shes not into sleeping with someone without reason?

we've talked plenty of times we know each other pretty well and i dont ask girls out unless i feel confident and she made me feel confident
so you want a good time with no strings attached, dude thats what hookers and prostitutes are for. dont go soliciting sex yourself, let the chicks come to you.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by ddranthony92
ok so im gonna make this shorter than i want to put it,so i know this girl asked her out been rejected,asked her if i could hit "it" got rejected,so this girl knows i want her and all that good stuff now the question is how would i talk her in to banging me? cause most the time the way i ask tends to be funny so its never serious but i dont want her to be all nervous.

The voices in my head tell me it's not all about sex, it's about and caring, and feeling happy for one another! You shouldn't try to go out with someone just to get lai-you know what, you got a baseball bat? You got a bed? Baseball bat + her head + your bed = rape. =]
she doesnt want you in her. end of story. if she doesnt want you, you cant have her. you cant talk her into it.

Jack my swag
alright well you have to take it slow. most girls don't like it when you come on to them.
hey dad who is that guy?

*thats Jimmy Page*

~silence~

OMG ITS FREAKING JIMMY PAGE!!!!! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!!!!!
Quote by orion284
let's see what we got here, she's rejected you twice and yet you STILL want to bang her? ok then, someone's either retarded or doesn't take no for an answer(which will get you now where)

nah i love her ive thought about it alot and shes the only girls right now since im in a new school so im not to talkitive in school
do something romantic? do u actually like her or u just wanna "hit dat" :S
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by IAMIDY
Baseball bat + her head + your bed = rape. =]

sigged!
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by ddranthony92
nah i love her ive thought about it alot and shes the only girls right now since im in a new school so im not to talkitive in school

no you dont, you want to **** her. completely different.

Jack my swag
Quote by Gunpowder
This isn't a relationship, though...this is more of an I-want-to-put-my-penis-in-her-vagina-ship.

IIiiWWwwaAAanNNtt--Tttoo--PPuTT-MMyyy-ppppEEEEnniisss-InNnn-HeRRRR-VaaGGiiNNAA-SHiPP-ThReeAD

Little better?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by gopherthegreat

i like her too much to the point where i want to bang her
Whoa... talk her into it? Sex ain't about "come on... eh? EH? COME ON, DAMNIT JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES, BITCH" It's about... like... stuff. And if you're just looking for some ass, you're a dumb**** and a prick. Go play with yourself until you can handle a real relationship.
And don't you dare pull some, "I love you" bull**** just so you can get a little action.
Quote by gopherthegreat

+1
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
well take her out on a date then, tell her that you aren't just looking to have sex, and that you want a relationship. if things go good then eventually she will want to. if she is good enough then you should be able to wait.
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Quote by ddranthony92
i like her too much to the point where i want to bang her

dude. YOU CANNOT HIT DAT. END OF STORY.

Jack my swag
maybe because your a flaming douchebag for being shallow Hal here just looking
for a good fuck.
grow the hell up guy.
girls dont get with guys just to have hot sex.
and if they do its like what thycrusader and jman1223 said.
they must be a hooker, prostitute, and a slut.

then again you could be one ugly mufugga

edit:
you look like a girl guy......

hahahaha
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Oct 6, 2007,
Quote by Eminored
Whoa... talk her into it? Sex ain't about "come on... eh? EH? COME ON, DAMNIT JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES, BITCH" It's about... like... stuff. And if you're just looking for some ass, you're a dumb**** and a prick. Go play with yourself until you can handle a real relationship.
And don't you dare pull some, "I love you" bull**** just so you can get a little action.

its not like that i just ask her seeing it as theres no bad part to it we could just be **** buddies since we dont go out
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
maybe because your a flaming douchebag for being shallow Hal here just looking
for a good fuck.
grow the hell up guy.
girls dont get with guys just to have hot sex.
and if they do its like what thycrusader and jman1223 said.
they must be a hooker, prostitute, and a slut.

then again you could be one ugly mufugga

your straight from da FOTB. i would ease up a bit.

but your correct

Jack my swag
Quote by ddranthony92
its not like that i just ask her seeing it as theres no bad part to it we could just be **** buddies since we dont go out

sometimes a girl might want to have casual sex with a trusted friend. not with someone who doesnt give a flying **** about her. and you obviously dont care about her.

Jack my swag
its ****ing weird though because the way she acts around me islike she likes me whhich gets me confused every time
Quote by gopherthegreat
sometimes a girl might want to have casual sex with a trusted friend. not with someone who doesnt give a flying **** about her. and you obviously dont care about her.

i sure u know everything
Quote by ddranthony92

I'm not sure whether I should laugh or puke. You've got to be high, man.

1. You're probably a virgin. Meaning, ****ty sex-buddy.
2. You're probably young. Meaning, you have no idea how to actually go about talking to people about something like that.

Wait, you're asking this in the Pit, you must be too young to do anything.
Quote by Eminored
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or puke. You've got to be high, man.

1. You're probably a virgin. Meaning, ****ty sex-buddy.
2. You're probably young. Meaning, you have no idea how to actually go about talking to people about something like that.

Wait, you're asking this in the Pit, you must be too young to do anything.

well im 15 so yes young and i still have my v-card but she knows i wouldnt be the greatest
Page 1 of 3