ok so im sitting here trying to install diablo onto my computer and i cant when i pull it up in the installer it says it isnt supported by the system, then blizzard says that i needed a patch, which i downloaded and i cant run it, and it doesnt allow me to run the insaller.

can anyone help me with this? i know it is possible because my friend is running it on a macbook beside me... but has no idea how to do this... can anyone help?
download the diablo 2 installer from the blizzard website. It's an actual application that you use instead of the installer that comes on the CD (which only works for OS 9).
Quote by frying nemo08
yeah i have hat as a .exe file and then when i open it it trys to force me to choose an application

no, I mean, get the one for mac os x. there should be one, since I used that one to install diablo on my mac.
it's not working because mac sucks
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I'm pretty sure .exe doesn't work for mac
Look for one that says .dmg

Edit: nvm Tasty got it
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.