Right now Im looking for for some new pickups for my les paul, I mostly play music from Buckethead, Led Zeppelin, and John Frusciante. Any recommendations?

P.S my les paul is heavliy modded with: a pushbutton killswitch, series/parallel switching, phase reversal switching, and coil spliting for both neck and brigde pickups
Durka
Quote by VelvetFireBC491
Right now Im looking for for some new pickups for my les paul, I mostly play music from Buckethead, Led Zeppelin, and John Frusciante. Any recommendations?

P.S my les paul is heavliy modded with: a pushbutton killswitch, series/parallel switching, phase reversal switching, and coil spliting for both neck and brigde pickups

Well jeez, what pups are in it now?

Jimmy Page used a Les Paul, it should give you a good Zep sound, at least, unless the Burstbuckers are that crappy compared to original PAFs....

Maybe Seymour Duncan '59s? I'm not sure.

Gibson needs to just make a perfect, exact replica of the PAF (not the '57 classics, those are close but not exact) and put it in the LPs and SGs.
how about dimarzio paf pro neck, humbucker from hell bridge, warm toned humbuckers. or just a duncan alnico II pro neck and bridge (they sound nice)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
right now are just the stock pickups they suck ass

even if they did make an exact replica it would be the same vintage pickups are so expensive because the coil windings get tighter over time
Durka