This one's a song I wrote to make fun of a kid I know. He's always showing off his music and no one likes it so I decided to write the gayest song I could. This is what happened, I hope you guys laugh as much as I do about this, but you may just have to know the guy. Either way, tell me this isn't the most queer song.

I am the warrior!!!
Attachments:
I Am The Warrior.zip
The way you describe the song as "gay" and the song as "queer" is just offensive enough for me to say no... I'm not going to listen to your song.
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Wait.....What the HELL is "Gay" metal?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
gay means happy
and after hearing this tab its sounds really happy so i get the gay metal thing,
its original not bad..
Hmm, I thought it was a little, queer hehe but I did like the verse and the interludes.
btw, how did you make it a midi file?
That was so gay. But I guess that's what you were shooting for lol.

EDIT: And by gay, I mean awesome lol. Reminds me somewhat of my happy metal song in my profile. Check it out!
Last edited by rcw110131 at Oct 6, 2007,
Quote by sklthesaik
Hmm, I thought it was a little, queer hehe but I did like the verse and the interludes.
btw, how did you make it a midi file?

he saved it as midi, you asshole. just click save as, and select midi file, you asshole.

have a nice day
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
That actually wasn't so bad, haha..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i liked the riff at measure 15 XD funny song it did indeed sound pretty gay at sometimes, hell i even envisioned a random gay punk band singing up top of it about soem kid being gay :| lol well gratz mission accomplished, aye? XD oh and... gay metal -> iron maiden -> why? cause it's happy <.< just felt a need to do that... corny as hell and the title is bad ass... XDDDDDDD in its own gay right
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Oct 6, 2007,
that was hardly metal really....i think if you want "gay metal" you need to change directions.

but aside from that, i loved it! just made me smile. i wanted to do a happy dance so badly.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I just love my music to have homsexual undertones!
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
haha. Awesome.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
i exported the rse as wave and put it in feedback and made it a guitar hero song :P Do you mind if i post the wave and guitar hero file on the guitar zero and scorehero forums? I will give you full credit if you let me.
^
not funny simply cause journey is the shiz

anywho, that made me laugh cause i got a picture of hermin li and dragonforce acting all kewl playing this song! lol
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
...that was FAR too happy (or should I say "jolly"?) for my taste... but for some reason I think that MTV would gladly buy that and have some girl pop/punk sing something over it...
This is genius!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
some of this sounded like BTBAM stuff???? is that a bad sign or do you just not know wut ur talking about HA best part tho was 28-31 ha wtf was that ****????
Quote by leo_p8
...that was FAR too happy (or should I say "jolly"?) for my taste... but for some reason I think that MTV would gladly buy that and have some girl pop/punk sing something over it...

thats why he called it "gay metal"

but yeah
this was by far one of the most fun songs I've ever heard
Hahaha, thanks guys, i'm glad you guys liked it. Maybe I should make another one like it. "I'm Still the Warrior!"