heya guys, I'm learning this song for 2 years now and still haven't gotten it right cause it's extremely difficult.. Well, I'm sure this will get no replies, it's a piano piece and you can listen to it HERE

I hope I can get some replies about my piano playing and this song.. I know, it's not metallica nor led zeppelin etc..

Btw, there are some mistakes there throughout the song..

EDIT : Sorry for two notes in the beggining haha, I was just trying to see if it record properly then I was too lazy to remove it
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
awsome man, loved it - great playing and the quality is awsome.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
Thank you man, I thought nobody would crit it, lol..
that was unbelievably cool man!! i can't get my head round how good you are on classical guitar and piano, do you write your own stuff as well??
Quote by bettyswollox
that was unbelievably cool man!! i can't get my head round how good you are on classical guitar and piano, do you write your own stuff as well??

Yes, I compose classical music but that's only for me, haha.. Thanks you for your comment..
fair enough, you should be proud man, if only i had the same level of dedication to guitar, i'm also starting piano lessons in a couple of weeks, i can't wait!!
You just reminded me about how much I love playing piano! You can play faster songs than I, but I'm still working on it. I've got 10 years of classical piano under my belt. Again, fantastic.
@SeijiRellik

Originally posted by FunkasPuck
Windows secretly molest your guitar when you arent looking.
The radiator films it.

Member #9 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
That was freakin' sweet dude. I love that song. You did a hell of a job, I noticed a few mistakes like you mentioned, but those are easily overlooked.
that was very good but there were still plenty of mistakes. Obviously it's an extremely difficult piece to play, not only correctly but with FIRE. Keep working on it, you're close to nailing it, just not quite there yet.

One of my friends is an unbelievable pianist, I've got to record him while he's practicing sometime.
That was incredible. I started learning the piano (keyboard) about 4 months ago and this definitely impressed me.

I'm not sure how to crit it, as I didn't hear a single flaw in the piece.

Great job.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
lol , this is still here ? I thought it would be pruned by now.. Thank you guys for your crits, yeah, I'm still working on the song and I noticed some mile discomfort on my right hand while playing.. I might have to tone it down a little bit, play slower songs..

Thanks for appreciating classical music
I have tried learning the moonlight sonata for a while now. I'm starting to get parts of it down, but you are nailing it almost perfectly. Nice work!
¯|(°_o)/¯