Page 1 of 2
Due to my mind-blowing boredom: What's your favorite time that you've pwned someone or have been pwned.

I dont have one GO
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I pwned some newb in halo 3 last night. He was teabagging some dead body and i ****ed his **** up.

I hate teabaggers.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
I pwned some newb in halo 3 last night. He was teabagging some dead body and i ****ed his **** up.

I hate teabaggers.

nice
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
the new zealand all blacks got beaten by france in the rugby world cup quarter final. australia got beaten by england in there quarter final. there's been so much talk about how we (aus and nz) would waste the euro teams and meet eachother in the semis, but alas we were pawned to nth degree
Quote by Derek <3's You!

I hate teabaggers.

everytime I die, I go back and teabag myself, now thats some uber pwnage right there
This guy was trying to impress a girl yesterday in band class by playing "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" on his tenor, without a jazz tone and without good tuning, so I come up and play it perfectly on my alto with jazz tone and everything.

I felt like a douche for doing it though.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Ok, I was playing soccer (football) against our school rivals. It was raining bad and we were losing. I knew we were going to lose, so I slide tackled some guy into a HUGE puddle.

I got a red card.

It was worth it.
In a game of 21 I crossed some guy over so hard he fell. Then I drove in and made a lay up on his friend while flipping him the bird.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
This one time, while working at my job as a cart attendant at SuperTarget, someone walked up to me and asked "What time do you people close?" and I said "What do you mean you people?!" She just stared at me and walked away, I don't think she got it.
I get pwnd a lot.

Guy: I don't really pay attention in class, I just draw cubes in my notebook. Cubes rule.
Me: Dude, me too, I love drawing cubes. Hyper cubes are awesome.
Guy: Not as awesome as spheres. *Shows me his English textbook, where he has made some kickass spheres with neat shadowing effects*
Me: Dude, I can't even make a good circle.
Guy: I pwn you with my spheres.
Me: So what was the homework assignment in math today?
*silence*
The other night me and two friends (one guy, one girl) were driving to a restaurant for dinner. He was joking how this was the first time I've had a girl in my new car (not really), so I said "what are you talking about? I drive your ass everywhere." Wasn't exactly EPIC PWNAGE, but it got a rise out the 3 of us.
I nearly broke my friend's foot after he kicked me in the jaw. He bitched about it all through karate that night.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Theres a dork in my class who was trying to tell me and 2 of my friends that light doesnt move. After 30 mins of bickering, He said,'Ok...The light is hitting your eyes, but your not seeing it?', and I practically yelled,' BECAUSE YOURE BLIND!'. The conversation ended there...
Okay, so I'm eating a bunch of shrimp, right? And this guy is like "Hey, the ocean called, they're running out of shrimp!" and I said "Hey, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!" HAHAHAHAHA!

A cookie to anyone who gets that.
Our town's high-school football team beat a rival town 42-7 last night, after doing the same thing this time last year, with a similar score...I don't even like sports that much, but that was pretty cool.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by lushacrous
This one time, while working at my job as a cart attendant at SuperTarget, someone walked up to me and asked "What time do you people close?" and I said "What do you mean you people?!" She just stared at me and walked away, I don't think she got it.

you pwned her like it was nobody's business!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Okay, so I'm eating a bunch of shrimp, right? And this guy is like "Hey, the ocean called, they're running out of shrimp!" and I said "Hey, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!" HAHAHAHAHA!

...Cookie would be mine...Mr. Costanza...
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Goto rap thread in Other forum. Look for me quoting someone dissing rap.
Quote by Mudmen190
...Cookie would be mine...Mr. Costanza...

Quote by iceman95
Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!

you'll need to share this:

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

loose anchorman reference?

So I was jamming out to queens of the stone age, and driving to my bank. Just finished a dr .pepper and was beating the bottle on the wheel. Then I drove by a longboarder and I just sort of automatically threw the bottle out and hit him. The bottle didn't knock him over but he was so startled that he rode of the side of the sidewalk and fell. That is the single greatest accomplishment of my life. EVER.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

i was at school and in this crowded ass hallway, my friend slapped the back of my notebooks so they all fell on the floor. it was a bitch trying to get them all.

so at lunch later that day, he was standing there drinking a bottle of water and i slapped the bottom of it upward so it dumped alll over the front of him. It was great, and he had a giant ass wet line going down the front of him the rest of the day.

I had just finished my bag of cheezits when a huge black guy said
"yo dawg lemme get sum of dose cheeznips!"
I said sure, handed him the bag, and walked away.
As I walked away I heard him ejaculate
"Well ain't that a bitch"
I laughed all the way to AP Calculus.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by 3holepunch
loose anchorman reference?

So I was jamming out to queens of the stone age, and driving to my bank. Just finished a dr .pepper and was beating the bottle on the wheel. Then I drove by a longboarder and I just sort of automatically threw the bottle out and hit him. The bottle didn't knock him over but he was so startled that he rode of the side of the sidewalk and fell. That is the single greatest accomplishment of my life. EVER.

One time, I was playing Horse, and I punted the ball in.

Another time, I was warming up on stage before a show, and I overhead some idiot talking to his friend, joking that I'd play Eruption. So I pwnt his ass and played Eruption.

And then there was the time I was playing a friend in Mario Kart. It was the final lap, and he was right in front of the finish line, just about to beat me. I let loose the green shell I had been saving, and somehow it hit him. Then, a bob-omb came by him when he was down and blew up (he was about a foot or two from the finish line at this point). I ended up passing him and beating him by a hair.

And recently, there was this guy at my school playing guitar, trying to show off in front of a bunch of girls. It was a guitar he tried to give an Eddie Van Halen type paint job, and failed.

Anyway, I made a comment on the guitar, and asked if I could see it. Then I started tearing into Tornado of Souls. The ladies enjoyed it, and the guy...pwnt.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Miggy01
I had just finished my bag of cheezits when a huge black guy said
"yo dawg lemme get sum of dose cheeznips!"
I said sure, handed him the bag, and walked away.
As I walked away I heard him ejaculate
"Well ain't that a bitch"
I laughed all the way to AP Calculus.

I didn't know ejaculation made a sound
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by iceman95
Due to my mind-blowing boredom: What's your favorite time that you've pwned someone or have been pwned.

I dont have one GO

That time we all made fun of you because you were afraid to ask a girl out.
i hit a kid so hard in the nu*s last year...... he peed his pants and had to walk around for the last 4 hours of school living with it..... heh heh good times
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I didn't know ejaculation made a sound

more pwnage
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ejaculate
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
last year in gym when we were playing "basketball" i had the ball and my friend came to push me and i elbowed him like right in the chest and he flew like five feet. i felt so great, me and my friends all just stood there for five minutes laughing
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by kidboy
i hit a kid so hard in the nu*s last year...... he peed his pants and had to walk around for the last 4 hours of school living with it..... heh heh good times

you kicked a fellow man in the balls. you pwnt yourself.
Quote by soundgarden1986
My friend was drinking Sprite and I ran up and punched in the back and he spit it all over himself.

i lol'ed

im siggin that.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
you kicked a fellow man in the balls. you pwnt yourself.

i think you can forgive me for this one........ he was the duesch-bag that thought he was cool for hit other guys in the balls.... but i got him really good
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
Quote by kidboy
i think you can forgive me for this one........ he was the duesch-bag that thought he was cool for hit other guys in the balls.... but i got him really good

a) you called that guy a german- bag. I think you mean "douche".
b) you don't hit that guy back in the balls. you hit him in the face.
1)lol thanx for the correction
2)..... his face/balls.... same thing for this jerk

MY STUFF
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
a) you called that guy a german- bag. I think you mean "douche".
b) you don't hit that guy back in the balls. you hit him in the face.

It's called "a taste of your own medicine" maneuver

Actually if some guy thought he was cool for kicking other guys in the nuts,
id gladly throw a brick at his crotch.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
It's called "a taste of your own medicine" maneuver

Actually if some guy thought he was cool for kicking other guys in the nuts,
id gladly throw a brick at his crotch.

...... you are my new friend MrDURPEEDURP

MY STUFF
Me and ibanez28_92 were playing paintball in his mom's pasture. I was like 60-80 feet from him and hidden. He was sneaking around a barn and in the tin that made the barn was a small gap. I spotted him behind the gap walking and I fired once. Got him right in the goggles. EPIC shot.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Page 1 of 2