I'm thinkin of gettin a new guitar, and im stuck between an ibanez rg7321 and a esp alexi-200. I like the floyd and the shape of the alexi, but ive always liked ibanez guitars and i feel the same about the seven string. What do you think?
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
dont get the alexi, i dont like them personaly, i think they suck

go for the ibanez 7 stringer.. its a sick guitar

and if u feel really creative.. get an ibanez 8 string :-D
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
i love the necks on ibanez, and i dont have a clue about the other kinda, so im guna vote ibanez...... the necks are great.......
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
if your gonna tell me the esp sucks, tell me why the esp sucks, or im just gonna assume you have a vendetta against esps like a friend of mine and automatically say dont get it.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
The Floyd on the Alexi is bollocks, and will crap out on you within a few months with normal use (normal being doing dive-bombs and such).
The Ibanez is just better quality all around.
Be warned though, you'll want to replace the pickups on either of those guitars eventually.