ok he is my idol and he has signature model with yamaha
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-Wes-Borland-Signature-CV820WB-SemiHollow-Electric-Guitar?sku=514260

i want to know about the tremelo cuz i'm not buying it but it has a trem that sounds like a miracle but has anyone tried the trem and if so tell me how good it is?
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
How can the guitarist from Limp Dickstick be your idol? The trem looks like a smaller version of a floyd rose.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Wes Borland is an awesome guitarist man.. just that in limp bizkit , he sucked..
whats he in now?
My Gear:

Epiphone
Zakk Wylde Custom Bullseye
Silvertone Sunburst Strat Copy
S101 Standard Black Strat Copy
Boss Distortion DS-1 F/S!!!
Arion Metal Master
Line 6 Spider III
15w P.O.S

Soon: Roland Cube 20x
Black Light Burns i just always liked his riffs it's just they were in songs that were not heard of like Don't Go Off Wandering", "It'll Be Ok" man that song has an awesome riff but just first time i heard It'll Be Ok i decicded to play the guitar. I'm not going to buy his guitar cuz i'm a beleiver in not buying those things but the trem sounds awesome. You can changes strings fast cause the clamps don't require an allen wrench so yeah
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
The tremolo is fine. It's made by Yamaha(taken from FR concept of course). It's like an FR, but in here he discusses the difference, as well as the other things in the guitar.

What I don't like about it is just that the shape is a little hard to get used to, and it's a hollow-body(not sure if those are fake f holes).
Quote by SG Man Forever
How can the guitarist from Limp Dickstick be your idol? The trem looks like a smaller version of a floyd rose.

you obviously haven't seen him live...i saw him at a clinic he was giving and hes pretty amazing. Very simple style.

As for the trem on his guitar, its a licensed floyd but a high quality one. The reason its licensed is becaus ethe way its designed, you dont need allen keys. Very nice.

Its a beautiful gitar btw. I saw it when i saw him and its just gorgeous. I'd buy it if i had anywhere near the cash needed
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
back when i was young and stupid, i thought limp bizkit was cool because of wes. when he left i stopped liking them. now he's in black light burns, which isnt great, but still interesting. i like his style and his riffs are great.

as for the guitar, i'll let him explain it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bO8wQuuQxaI

and this is just awesome and why he is a respectable guitarist: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wg-h7Zgh1EU
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Yamaha makes some cool sig guitars. They also make some high quality guitars like the RGX series, AES series, and the SBG series. I haven't tested a Pacifica but I've heard great things about it. They also make high quality classical guitars.

Lol, they also have a guitar made of AIR. The RGX A2. Very light weight, good sustain.
Quote by splat102
Yamaha makes some cool sig guitars. They also make some high quality guitars like the RGX series, AES series, and the SBG series. I haven't tested a Pacifica but I've heard great things about it. They also make high quality classical guitars.

Lol, they also have a guitar made of AIR. The RGX A2. Very light weight, good sustain.

It's not made of air..unless it was meant to be a funny...:|
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I like his Ibanez alot better.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Quote by DagMX
It's not made of air..unless it was meant to be a funny...:|

It's something to do with the body construction.

"Alternative Internal Resonance (or A.I.R.) technology utilizes a lightweight wood core sandwiched between a harder, heavier wood on both the front and back of the guitar's body. Special sound tubes pass through the body so that string vibrations normally resonating only the guitar's top are transmitted through the entire body. By exciting the entire body structure and shaping the tone with the hard top and back, A.I.R. construction creates a full, powerful, and resonant tone with distinctive presence and body that are truly unique."
Quote by splat102
It's something to do with the body construction.

"Alternative Internal Resonance (or A.I.R.) technology utilizes a lightweight wood core sandwiched between a harder, heavier wood on both the front and back of the guitar's body. Special sound tubes pass through the body so that string vibrations normally resonating only the guitar's top are transmitted through the entire body. By exciting the entire body structure and shaping the tone with the hard top and back, A.I.R. construction creates a full, powerful, and resonant tone with distinctive presence and body that are truly unique."

Its just fancy talk for a semi-chambered body. Still cool though. The pickup selector is sweet

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
i've seen the youtube video already but thanks and i agree his ibanez was alot better but gotta move on even though i would have bought the ibanez cuz i love that company and piezoes. But broke and having a gf thats out alota cash sometimes lol. Its a nice guitar and yamahas deserve more credit. His style is alot like mine i'm just tring to find a way to fit it in punk music lol
Quote by nasstyman
A shop here was talking about getting one in. Yamaha's are extremely well built and nice playing guitars that will last you a long time if you take care of them.
yeah i wanna try that guitar out and see how it feels man if only it had tone knobs but beggers can't be choosers they just steal that
Quote by nasstyman