hey i just got the rc20xl boss loop station and it works great, but i keep getting feedback, and when i play through my spider II's distortion channel, it sounds like crap when i overdub. Any suggestions?
I'm pretty sure it's your amp.

There's no effects loop in the Spider is there? If there is, you should probably put the looper there.
Last edited by Fama at Oct 7, 2007,
Its the amp. My Boss Rc-2 works like a dream.

You need to put this in the effects loop by the way.
WTLTL 2011
it bypasses the preamp, its where most time based effects should go. i played an RC-2 through a delta blues and it worked just fine, my guess is that its your amp
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
are you running the loop clean and then using the distortion over it? if so, it wont work right, you have to have offboard effects to overdub or the whole loop will screw up.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The looper needs to go after where your distortion is coming from. If it's coming from your amp, it needs to be in the effects loop. If your amp doesn't have an effects loop... easiest way would be to use the amp on the clean channel with a distortion pedal.;
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.