Page 1 of 2
If so... What? I'm knocking back a couple beers... Old Milwaukee to be exact. It's nasty.. But it was free and it's beer.. So yeah.
I'm a tool.
Useless thread alert!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I wouldn't see the fun in drinking alone, so I probably won't be.

I may sit on my roof, ponder things that are above an answer, and smoke a skag, then go to bed.

I just need to take a load off after a long ass day.
Nikolas
i had a guinness earlier tonight, does that count?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Why does this thread exist?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
about 6 free Busch Light and some 110 proof vodka. yay!
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Yep. I had some cheap whiskey, then went to the pub with some friends and had some white russians and now I am here, watching Last of the Mohicans on dvd and drinking Heineken.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yep. I had some cheap whiskey, then went to the pub with some friends and had some white russians and now I am here, watching Last of the Mohicans on dvd and drinking Heineken.

Ugh last of the mohicans is horrible.
Drinking alone or getting stoned alone just sucks.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by MrDinkleberry
Drinking alone or getting stoned alone just sucks.

Tis your opinion.. I enjoy it.
I'm a tool.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Ugh last of the mohicans is horrible.

Says you

I have loved it since I was was a child. I don't even know how many times I have watched it.

Also, +1 to the happy clown. Drinking alone can be a good thing to do sometimes.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

i dont drink.

the end.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I had a beer earlier. It was Milwaukee Special Reserve. Really ****ty, thats why I only had one. I might just get some more and get **** faced for the hell of it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Its_Rock77
i dont drink.

the end.

It will put hairs on your chest.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Im hungover from drinking at a party yesterday, so Im definitley not drinking, even though I still have a couple of cans of bourbon left.
Hello
ive got 3 Tooheys New longnecks in the fridge prepping themselves for
drinknage!
woo i love the holidays, Drinking on a sunday night
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Drank half of a fourty and smoked a quad
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
im kinda drunkk i had some vodka, and that kalua stuff, i dont know wtf the to speeling
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Yeah I've been drinking tonite..

I had some Grand Marinier, great with coke. Coke is like the universal mixer. Then I had some Baileys. Then, some more Grand Marnier and Coke. Good stuff! It was free! I could have chugged the bottle of GM, it being free and all, but I decided not to, so I could enjoy a puke-free night.

I love drinking.
I just finished some barcardi it was my first time getting drink and even though it tasted gross it's pretty fun right now it feels weird to move around. I'm suprised my typing is so good but I'm using the delete button a lot.
Quote by tai1221
im kinda drunkk i had some vodka, and that kalua stuff, i dont know wtf the to speeling

Dude, if I had room in my signature, that would be getting sigged right now.

As for me, I'm not drinking tonight, but I will be on Tuesday, since it's my 21st...I feel old.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by drunkinkoala
I just finished some barcardi it was my first time getting drink and even though it tasted gross it's pretty fun right now it feels weird to move around. I'm suprised my typing is so good but I'm using the delete button a lot.

That means you're not drunk enough. Drink more.
i had a few Heinekens.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
I had a fifth of a bottle of Captain Morgans and some beers. My spelling is still awesome.... I'm on here a lot after drinking though..
christ what i wouldnt give for a bottle of jamesons, and a pretty lady
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
AD, read my message

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Message read and responded to.

Blood Mountain eh? Awesome album, first time I heard it I was tripping on shrooms. Blade Catcher scared me yet at the same time was quite thrilling.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Message read and responded to.

Blood Mountain eh? Awesome album, first time I heard it I was tripping on shrooms. Blade Catcher scared me yet at the same time was quite thrilling.

pendulous skin is unbelivable to trip (on anything) to

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
pendulous skin is unbelivable to trip (on anything) to

Yea, I had just came in from outside and it was on. It ended my bad trip and made it better.
Quote by The_Mutato
That means you're not drunk enough. Drink more.

Man I dunno i j7st played halo 3 and like i got 3 or 4 kills and i couldnt remember them and once i flipedd the warthog adn i didnt remember how and i just noticec my typing
Drunken posting and IM'ing kicks ass...I'm sure you'll all see me on here on Tuesday.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

Quote by drunkinkoala
oK im pretty drunk now so i need something fun to do I did xbox so thats done

Drink more?
Quote by drunkinkoala
oK im pretty drunk now so i need something fun to do I did xbox so thats done

Hmmm...use punctuation? That's always entertaining.
Quote by Grimme

Quote by x/taluha
ugh ive beend runk for the past week now lmfao

Same here, well not the WHOLE week, but nearly every night I've been drunk.

What's your drink of choice?
Page 1 of 2