Does anyone have a close up of Dr. Cox's (from Scrubs) jacket? The part by his heart. I'm trying to make a costume for halloween, but I can't find a close picture. Anyone know?
sorry, man, i love scrubs, ****in hilarious, i wish i could watch it now. dr. cox is hilariousssos
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
you mean his lab coat?

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
why not dress up as THE TODD, all you need is a shiny, glittery banana hammick
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I would love to help you, Eilene, I really would, but in order for me to do that I would actually have to act like I give a rat's ass and I really don't think I have it in me. But let's say that we are living in some kind of other dimension and I actually try to help you, then we could go on an internet adventure with pop-ups and pr0n everywhere. We could travel from site to site, trying to find the answer to this tough riddle and when we actually do find it, we could strip down to our boxers and dance around like two guys trying to do the hokey-pokey but while we are indeed sticking our left foot in and pulling our left foot out, a cat comes screaming and jumps up to scratch you in the face and you cry and cry like the little girl you are. Now we really wouldn't want that to happen would we? Okay, well continue on with your pathetic little day and I will continue on with mine and we can pretend this didn't happen. Got it?

/my Dr. Cox moment
u shoulda called him a few girl names as well. that wouldve been a true dr cox
Yeah I know, I should have thrown in a Martha and a Molly somewhere.

EDIT: And maybe a newbie as well.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
I would love to help you, Eilene, I really would, but in order for me to do that I would actually have to act like I give a rat's ass and I really don't think I have it in me. But let's say that we are living in some kind of other dimension and I actually try to help you, then we could go on an internet adventure with pop-ups and pr0n everywhere. We could travel from site to site, trying to find the answer to this tough riddle and when we actually do find it, we could strip down to our boxers and dance around like two guys trying to do the hokey-pokey but while we are indeed sticking our left foot in and pulling our left foot out, a cat comes screaming and jumps up to scratch you in the face and you cry and cry like the little girl you are. Now we really wouldn't want that to happen would we? Okay, well continue on with your pathetic little day and I will continue on with mine and we can pretend this didn't happen. Got it?

/my Dr. Cox moment

Quote by AngusIsMyHero

/my Dr. Cox moment

but you were bothered enough to write all that?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
^Do you watch Scrubs or are you just very, very ignorant and felt like going into random threads and pretend to know whats going on?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
^Do you watch Scrubs or are you just very, very ignorant and felt like going into random threads and pretend to know whats going on?

That's like three burns in one sentence! I'm getting the hell out of here!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you