Well yesterday I was supposed to go to the fair with this girl which I really like and she likes me. But we are still on this whole flirt thing. But she had a family emergency and couldn't go. I was bummed. But it was ok. Today all my friends didn't go. They said they were going. So I stand their in the crowd to see if anybody I know is there. Just some of these stuck up boys and girls who think they are just the best thing in the entire world. They talk to me and exclude me from their social gathering which I didn't mind much. Then I walk over to find some kids. This guy told me if he could help me tease my hair better. I said umm its fine. Then his friend is like dont talk to low class, stick to high class. I just walked away. I just got home. My night was ****ty. I thought I would tell UG. I know I should suck it up. Well i'm off to eat my wheato's. This is why I hate going to a middle class Huntington Beach high school god I loathe it.
good story. can we hear the wizard of oz next?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i see, well, listen to some silver sun pickups and be happy, lazy eye future foe scenarios will make you think
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
or you could lsiten to some COB and beat the hell out of them
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
oh yeah, and chill out to some coldplay, listen to gravity, and you shall stop complaining about middle class, and then you can complain about how this ****in gravity is keepink you down, its not the white man, its the fukin gravity mother ****ers. sorry im drunk
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Oh dear, bad day. Forget them, leave them blow up their own backsides. Form a band, play your guitar and f**k their girl friends.
Masturbate....NOW!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Are they serious? What have they done? What makes them special other than having wealthy parents?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by tai1221
oh yeah, and chill out to some coldplay, listen to gravity, and you shall stop complaining about middle class, and then you can complain about how this ****in gravity is keepink you down, its not the white man, its the fukin gravity mother ****ers. sorry im drunk

arent you talking about the john mayer song? i dont listen to much coldplay so i guess i wouldnt know if they have one too.....

you're drunk, so you're forgiven.

Quote by Retrobution
So I stand their in the crowd to see if anybody I know is there. Just some of these stuck up boys and girls who think they are just the best thing in the entire world.

I used to hang out with a guy and his girlfriend who were inseparable. I mean the they-might-as-well-have-glued-themselves-together kind of inseparable. Thing is, they always treated their other friends as people to use for their amusement. I got my revenge upon them after I found out what they were doing, though, and it gave me some new songwriting material
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by magic_tree
Oh dear, bad day. Forget them, leave them blow up their own backsides. Form a band, play your guitar and f**k their girl friends.

i'm liking this. They are all going to be cleaning my pool and making my dinner!
Quote by Its_Rock77
arent you talking about the john mayer song? i dont listen to much coldplay so i guess i wouldnt know if they have one too.....

you're drunk, so you're forgiven.

no man, its coldplay, they wrote it, but they let some other band called embrace play it, like as there own, but they have a studio version they made. i have it on my computer. look its up man
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.
Throwing rocks is always the mature thing to do.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by farcry
solution: play guitar, become famous, gloat

**** yeah im in the same boat as you bro, and i love this advice ^
Quote by tai1221
no man, its coldplay, they wrote it, but they let some other band called embrace play it, like as there own, but they have a studio version they made. i have it on my computer. look its up man

ok i will. but john mayer has a song about gravity like that too.

Quote by MustangMan311
Whine some more, pussy.

that was rude mofo, i dont knwo what he did to you futher muker. ****, i need some tired sleep
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.
Quote by Retrobution
Uncalled for.

Nothing really is called for in the Pit.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by MustangMan311
Wow. I was hoping for something legitimate in response.

you came to the rong plan mustang man, didnt you
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.
haha what drives me insane is those guys really must take it up the ass alot to care if somebody else teases their hair right or not.